You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The TLW Greatest Film Of All Time - Final

Bjornebye

The TLW Greatest Film Of All Time - Final   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Favourite

• Casablanca
    • The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
    • Star Wars
    • Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    • Goodfellas
    • No Country For Old Men
    • 3 Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/07/21 at 10:38

Just now, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Totally agree. Where is the Godfather and All The Presidents Men? Plus all the other boss 70’s movies I couldn’t be arsed nominating?

Only one person to blame here. 

Gary Numan?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I like Star Wars, but I couldn’t agree more. I wouldn’t have picked any of these films to represent their respective decades. That said, I’ve really enjoyed the film tournaments.

I like Star Wars too.

I think all the films here are decent shouts apart from the 70s & 80s, which are absolute fucking howlers from the GF.

7 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I was gonna say Stig, but Carvalho mentioned LFD. 

Couldn’t argue with that really. 

Nothing to do with me who votes what mate. If it was the final would look like this

Citizen Kane

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

Cocktail

Pulp Fiction

No Country For Old Men 

Intesrtellar

I know you wanted Bend It Like Beckham in the final and I do sympathise to an extent but don't go blaming me. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Mook said:

I like Star Wars too.

I think all the films here are decent shouts apart from the 70s & 80s, which are absolute fucking howlers from the GF.

My favourites:

Pre-1960s: Rear Window

1960s: The Jungle Book

1970s: Taxi Driver

1980s: Raging Bull

1990s: Pulp Fiction

2000s: 3:10 to Yuma

2010s: The Tree of Life

• Upvote 3

Agree with all that has been said before, but you know, democracy and all that. 

So Goodfellas would make it in my top 10 of all time, Raiders probably would too. None of the others would. 

I reckon i've watched Goodfellas more times that Raiders, so for that reason i'm voting for that.

What are you all talking about, these are the winners of past tournaments, not anybody's choice. Well, everybody's (wrong) choice in a way.

I would have liked more than one vote though. And a big head to head final. But entertaining as the films tournaments were, they are clearly losing steam and some of the audience so I guess it was time to finish it off.