You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fantasy Football 2021-22 £10 league

TrimmTrabb

Hi lads back again - have run a league on here for last few years and will run a £10 one again if there are people interested. Its the game on the official site http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Anyone who wants to join this league can send £10 entry to my paypal (family & friends) which is collinseoghan@hotmail.com. Please include your forum name, real name and team name in the paypal message so its easy for me to keep track of who has entered. I'm busier than usual at moment so it might take me a few days to reply with the code but I'll try keep on top of it if I can.

PM once you've sent over money on paypal and I'll send you the code for the league. I'll put up a list of who has paid as the money comes in, we usually get 15+ plus entries so I'll do 1st, 2nd and maybe 3rd prize depending on how many join this year. 

Deadline is before the night game on Friday, August 13th so get your team set up and entries in soon as you can, good luck!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TrimmTrabb said:

Right there’s been zero interest this year so I’m gonna cancel rather than end up with a tiny league - if someone else fancies running this season or next year they can work away.

Just as I type that I get my first payment in. Fuck it sure we’ll go ahead with it and see can we get a few more by Friday evening:

1. Trimm Trabb

2. AngryofTuebrook 

I've had a few things going on that have been taking up a fair chunk of my "me" time, so wasn't sure if I wanted to join any leagues, but it's a long-standing tradition on here, so I'm in.

I've added my name to the list below, so I am 100% in.

1. Trimm Trabb

2. AngryofTuebrook 

3. Dynamite (Deportivo Explosivo)

I'll be firing the money to you on PayPal any moment @TrimmTrabb.

1. Trimm Trabb

2. AngryofTuebrook 

3. Dynamite (Deportivo Explosivo)

4. mgw100
5. Ian Sea

6. Strontium Dog

7. Strontium Dog +1
8. Skend04

9. Supremolad

10. Alex K

11. Bjornebye

12. The Woolster