You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest 10's Movie - Semi Final 2

Bjornebye

Greatest 10's Movie - Semi Final 2   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Favourite

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/07/21 at 13:37

I really like Joker, especially JP's central performance, but the other two are that much better. At the time of writing they each have 4 votes to Joker's 6, so I'll wait and see which of them has the best chance of beating Joker before I pick one.

In an entirely free vote, I think Interstellar is fractionally better than Drive, but these are perhaps my two favourite films of the whole decade.

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

This is the only one I've seen but its not exactly brilliant.

I think it’s a completely brilliant film! The director has disappeared up his own arse since though.

I liked Joker but didn’t think it was amazing. I didn’t care for Interstellar. 

50 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I think it’s a completely brilliant film! The director has disappeared up his own arse since though.

I liked Joker but didn’t think it was amazing. I didn’t care for Interstellar. 

It's an above average modern take on an older genre. Not bad,nothing special.

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just put the superhero one through. You know it's going to win. I'm sure Dave lets under 10s vote in these tournaments. 

I’ve not seen Joker, but my understanding is it’s more than just a superhero film. It’s not a kid’s film, is it? 

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve not seen Joker, but my understanding is it’s more than just a superhero film. It’s not a kid’s film, is it? 

Indeed. It owes more to The King of Comedy and Taxi Driver than it does to any silly mask, cape & tights nonsense.

• Upvote 1