You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The QAnon Thread

On 04/11/2021 at 07:40, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I'm kind of jealous of these fucking lunatics. Imagine being able to write a narrative and just live your life inside that narrative. Granted if I had the option I'd chose something like "I'm not a piece of shit" and "I'm rich as fuck" but still.

It's off it's head. People create a reality and just live in it and carry on with it regardless. It's quite something. 

On 04/11/2021 at 04:49, TheBitch said:

How’s the fella with the horns getting on?

(Not Beelzebub)

Famously:

Conspiracy theorist Jacob Chansley, popularly known as “QAnon Shaman,” quoted Forrest Gump in his latest memo requesting that the time he has already spent in jail be considered as his sentence.

The memo was Chansley’s fifth plea for freedom ahead of his sentencing next week for participating in the US Capitol Hill riots on 6 January. He pleaded guilty to the charge of obstruction of an official proceeding for his role in September. He is set to be sentenced on 17 November. Sentencing guidelines suggest that he may face between 41 to 51 months in prison.

The 23-page sentencing memo filed by Chansley’s lawyer Albert Watkins starts with a quote from the movie and misspells Forrest Gump’s name. It reads: “‘My momma always said, you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.’ —Forest Gump.”

On 15/11/2021 at 11:41, Rico1304 said:

Alex Jones guilty in all 4 defamation cases. Cunt. 

Days after being found guilty in the Sandy Hook defamation cases, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is begging his supporters to send him money to keep his right-wing website Infowars running.

“It’s going to take a lot of money to fight this and a lot of money for the appeals,” Jones said. “I can’t spend the money we have paying our crew and running our independent media outlet that reaches millions of people without your support.”

Claiming that Infowars was “doing its most important work ever”, Jones begged “wealthy people” to send him money.

“Make a $10 donation, a $1,000 donation,” he said. “Wealthy people out there – your free speech is being destroyed! InfoWars is just the first domino to fall and if wealthy folks don’t start spending their money promoting liberty, promoting freedom, we’re going to lose this country!”

He concluded by saying that he had never issued an “alert this serious” but he needed help right now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Days after being found guilty in the Sandy Hook defamation cases, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is begging his supporters to send him money to keep his right-wing website Infowars running.

“It’s going to take a lot of money to fight this and a lot of money for the appeals,” Jones said. “I can’t spend the money we have paying our crew and running our independent media outlet that reaches millions of people without your support.”

Claiming that Infowars was “doing its most important work ever”, Jones begged “wealthy people” to send him money.

“Make a $10 donation, a $1,000 donation,” he said. “Wealthy people out there – your free speech is being destroyed! InfoWars is just the first domino to fall and if wealthy folks don’t start spending their money promoting liberty, promoting freedom, we’re going to lose this country!”

He concluded by saying that he had never issued an “alert this serious” but he needed help right now.

Grifters gonna grift. 

Must be horrendous for your 6-year-old son or daughter to be murdered, in cold blood, and then have to put up with death threats and accusations of being a paid actor because of some bullshit conspiracy theory, concocted by gun nuts, to excuse the fact that a kid with severe mental health issues can get access to a high powered assault rifle easier than a packet of cigarettes. Hope the Sandy Hook families rinse him for everything he's worth. 

QAnon Shaman accepting his punishment by way of immediately having a new lawyer file post-sentence representation to set up an appeal against the plea bargain he agreed to. Clearly remorseful.

In other new these fuckers are still in situ. I mean, give it up. It’s not happening. Not now. Not ever. Just go home FFS.