Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tokyo Olympics 2020 (21)

Recommended Posts

How the fuck did the US pull that back to win? China could've at least got the most total medals so that NYT and other US outlets had to place the US second in their total medal count tables even though they got most golds. Or would they have swapped it to the other version seeing as the US had the golds?

 

Well, Doctor Strange can see you in several alternate universes US outlets, and yes, you did in fact swap the tables around so it was the most golds instead. Busted. You can't simply pull the wool over our eyes by cherry picking this universe to suit your agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think the only question here has to be, why wasn't he disqualified from the race?

When you think KJT was officially disqualified from the heptathlon for rolling out of her lane in the 200m when down injured on the floor I think it's pretty disgraceful he hasnt. Sorry Arnaud!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

How the fuck did the US pull that back to win? China could've at least got the most total medals so that NYT and other US outlets had to place the US second in their total medal count tables even though they got most golds. Or would they have swapped it to the other version seeing as the US had the golds?

 

Well, Doctor Strange can see you in several alternate universes US outlets, and yes, you did in fact swap the tables around so it was the most golds instead. Busted. You can't simply pull the wool over our eyes by cherry picking this universe to suit your agenda.

What are you on about fella -- US won more of both.

 

 

This is how it looks on ESPN

 

 

espn.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

What are you on about fella -- US won more of both.

 

 

This is how it looks on ESPN

 

 

espn.PNG

 

I know, the US totally ruined it. When I first noticed some US outlets had them top as they were doing the table ranked by overall medal count China were ahead on golds by a good few. And like I said Doctor Strange has seen places where the US switched the tables back around as they led on golds but China had most overall. So it's all a big con.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was good to see that BMX and skateboarding were at these olympics too. I didn't see any of it but if I'd known they were doing that would've checked the schedule and maybe watched some. Anything that adds a bit of an X Games feel is good, used to like watching that years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dickhead

 

Chijindu Ujah: British Olympic silver medallist suspended after positive test for banned substance - BBC Sport

 

Quote

British sprinter Chijindu Ujah has been suspended from competition after testing positive for a banned substance.


Ujah, 27, was part of Team GB men's 4x100m relay team which won silver at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics earlier this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even bigger twat if that gets the other 3 stripped of their medals as well. Body and mass building stuff, just eat chicken and eggs you cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Even bigger twat if that gets the other 3 stripped of their medals as well. Body and mass building stuff, just eat chicken and eggs you cunt. 

If the ban is confirmed the other 3 will lose their medals too. Bolt lost one of his relay golds because Asafa Powell got banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2021 at 15:28, sir roger said:

Much better games than I anticipated , and some great moments even in sports that I didn't totally understand.

 

Thought the BBC coverage was excellent in trying circumstances with them not in total control of the set up and the time difference bringing its own problems. Hazel Irvine and Gabby Logan are fantastic broadcasters and I can't think of a single person who didn't pull their weight , with even Jeanette Kwakye getting a bit better as the games continued and tbf even Graham Norton would struggle on occasions getting sense out of people with racing emotions after seeing five years work vindicated or shattered.

 

Brave of Japan to turn the closing ceremony over to a local youth club and give them a £30 budget.

Hazel gave us one of the best moments of the games.

 

my daughter got way more into it than I expected her to, and watched loads, and we were sat together watching something - possibly the taekwondo - when hazel informed us to be back for the final which will start at “a kwa-terrrr-terr-twoooooo”.

 

now anytime anyone asks what the time is, is what time does something start, or what time do we need to arrive somewhere, the answer is always “akwarterrrterrrrtwooooooooooooo”

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What a bizarre term, "allegedly stabbed". How else would puncture wounds materialise upon someone's body?

I thought the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What a bizarre term, "allegedly stabbed". How else would puncture wounds materialise upon someone's body?

 

Stigmata?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrible. She won the 2015 World Cross Country, 2 World Champs bronze on the track and destroyed the 10km road world record only last month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×