Bjornebye

Tokyo Olympics 2020 (21)

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Bit before my time on here, wasn't there a meme about One Punch Jarv? Think someone has it in their signature. Anyway- https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/aug/07/german-modern-pentathlon-kim-raisner-coach-thrown-out-of-tokyo-olympics-for-punching-horse-annika-schleu

Simons mate. Last I heard he was in jail. Looks like he was getting his life back on track there until he's bumped into his old adversary. 

28 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Bit before my time on here, wasn't there a meme about One Punch Jarv? Think someone has it in their signature. Anyway- https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/aug/07/german-modern-pentathlon-kim-raisner-coach-thrown-out-of-tokyo-olympics-for-punching-horse-annika-schleu

I’d have been telling the goofy cunt that if he didn’t do as he was told, he’d be getting a lot worse than a punch while holding a pot of glue upto his eyes.

Just now, Red74 said:

I’d have been telling the goofy cunt that if he didn’t do as he was told, he’d be getting a lot worse than a punch while holding a pot of glue upto his eyes.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Silver that'll do, Denmark are just a machine 

The Danish Duo has never won anything but gold. They have only had a few starts but has 2 World Cup win, one European championship and one World Championship win. Machine is right. 

Now add an Olympic gold to that. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Seem insanely toff that pentathlon. Good on them though brilliant performances.

Do a lot of them have army backgrounds?

Jakob Ingebrigtsen - 1,500m gold medallist at 20. 

Brilliant run from Josh Kerr at get bronze. British middle distance running is having some resurgence.

Listening to 5 Live earlier and the women’s relay team are being interviewed. 

They asked Imani-Lara Lansiquot about her dads love of Brian Lara and cricket. 

She said when she was born her dad wanted to call her Brianna Lara but her mum wouldn’t let him. 

• Upvote 1