2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sunderland Till I Die on Netflix 

Yeah seen all the amazon ones Sunderland, Leeds, Spurs even the Juve one.

Sunderlands the best of the bunch especially season 2 if only for Charlie Methven getting pissy at the people counting tickets and trying to turn Sunderlands first game into a night at Amnesia.

14 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Sunderlands the best of the bunch especially season 2 if only for Charlie Methven getting pissy at the people counting tickets and trying to turn Sunderlands first game into a night at Amnesia.

Haha exactly. Horrible fella him but pure unintentional Brent 

40 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yup, it absolutely suits him. He has always given more importance to money rather than playing so there is nothing better than this move. 

Los Angeles FC will be happy to just have him there and pay him lots of money. Perfect move for the bastard.

1 hour ago, alles ist gut said:

To be fair, if my options between now and the World Cup were Hollywood or Cardiff…

I'd rather play for Cardiff than play in that world cup shite mind

3 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Yup, it absolutely suits him. He has always given more importance to money rather than playing so there is nothing better than this move. 

Los Angeles FC will be happy to just have him there and pay him lots of money. Perfect move for the bastard.

And why not. If you can get stupid figures, take it.

He's obviously not arsed about regular top level football.

One of our lads, Jarell Quansah just scored the winner for the Englamd u19 to send them to the final

• Upvote 2

On 25/06/2022 at 14:11, TD_LFC said:

I know Jurgen quickly dismissed any idea of it but I wish we'd do one. I love seeing the behind the scenes clips from Inside Anfield/Training.

• Downvote 1

I watched the Bayern one on Amazon on the weekend and it has the worst American dubbing/acting ever.

Problem with all of them is the business side is the odd scene rather than the focus. 

The NFL version (hard knocks)used to be better when I watched it. More on the line as its done week by week through preseason so you'd see the rookies trying to make the roster. 

On 28/06/2022 at 20:28, Aventus said:

I know Jurgen quickly dismissed any idea of it but I wish we'd do one. I love seeing the behind the scenes clips from Inside Anfield/Training.

Nah I'm not a fan. I'm sure ours would be superb with the decent characters we've got in the side and staff but fuck me some of them programmes are cringe inducing. 

That one with Brendan Rodgers was fucking embarrassing. 

The tranny reportedly telling mancs he wants to leave.

I am of course no lover of those rats but you can bet life he is putting his record of playing in 20 seasons of european cup or whatever it is ahead of the club who pay his wages....the fucking narcissistic prick.

30 minutes ago, an tha said:

The tranny reportedly telling mancs he wants to leave.

I am of course no lover of those rats but you can bet life he is putting his record of playing in 20 seasons of european cup or whatever it is ahead of the club who pay his wages....the fucking narcissistic prick.

He's played in champion teams for his entire career. Like asking Lewis Hamilton to drive a Fiat Punto.