You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The whole Nazi salute thing really must piss the Germans off. You spend 70 years reducing your military to Girl Guide level of strength and elect endless coalitions of greens, Christians and whatnot and every fucker just ends every conversation by bringing up the whole war 'thing'.

It's like forgetting your wife's birthday eight years ago. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You honestly reckon they'd give it back to Giggseh after not only him being a woman beating bastard but the job that Page has done? 

Giggs is toast. I haven’t followed wales since the days of dean saunders

45 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Dickheads. 

Bet the same cunts moan about Liverpool getting them banned out of Europe even though they were acting like twats for years before Heysel. 

Probably go on about Hillsborough and say that Liverpool fans were pricks the other week in Paris.

• Upvote 2

Been to two England games. Once vs Argentina in 2000 where the England fans booed the Argentina national anthem and also gave Heskey racist abuse making his debut. Mainly surrounded by Southern Man utd fans. The game was mind numbingly boring with about 15 substitutions.

Second time me and my mate wanted to see Spain who were the World Champions. Walked into a pub on Wembley High Street where the songs alternated between "We all hate Spics/ your Paella is fucking shit and We all hate scousers"

Most of the game was fucking boring and it was £7.20 for a slice of pizza and a fiver for a bottle of piss warm Carlsberg. 

England fans just seem to consist of Southern based mancs, any club that has a racist element or supporters of small clubs dotted up and down the M6. 

The only reason I went was because of the opposition. I can't imagine how shit an England friendly against Bulgaria or Finlqnd would be and paying a fortune to watch a glorified training g session with about 20 substitutions.

• Upvote 2

The ingerlund fan culture is just about as far from the LFC fan culture as it is possible to get.

I fucking despise Ingerlund and frankly from what i have seen most Ingerlund fans....from their shite george cross banners with "on tour" and/or a poppy or the three lions and their shitty town/club name on them to their shite songs about being "english till i die" to their S*n plastic bowler hats etc etc and everything else about them, what they follow and what they represent.

Horrible shithouses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, an tha said:

The ingerlund fan culture is just about as far from the LFC fan culture as it is possible to get.

Without wanting to suck our own dicks, very few do it like us.

In the last last 2 CL Finals, we’ve taken >50k to each game (likely much more) who don’t have a ticket and just want to be part of the atmosphere.

How many other clubs could say that? The 2 Glasgow clubs probably. I’d be struggling to name anybody else in the UK.  

15 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Without wanting to suck our own dicks, very few do it like us.

In the last last 2 CL Finals, we’ve taken >50k to each game (likely much more) who don’t have a ticket and just want to be part of the atmosphere.

How many other clubs could say that? The 2 Glasgow clubs probably. I’d be struggling to name anybody else in the UK.  

United could easily.

We get hammered by everyone yet these pricks can storm through barriers at Wembley, set fireworks off out of their hoops, trash shops and pubs and cause embarrassment wherever they go,  but yeah, it's all about us, our behaviour and Trent not singing the anthem.

I don't even know what this National League shite is or what happens if you win or lose. 

Ingerland fans love all this shit. It's almost like a Sun readers wet dream getting to bring up the war when they play the Germans,

The Falklands when they play Argentina,

Go back and kick a fucking coke can round the shanty town - Brazil

GO AND GET ME DOS CERVEZAS PEDRO when playing Spain 

Moaning about the French stinking of Garlic and being surrender monkeys.

Where were you in World War 2? when they play Italy.

You'd all be speaking German if it wasn't for us - Holland/Belgium

Basically mixing any national stereotype to feel superior or with a war.

I remember the Sun being absolute cringeworthy knobheads about Germany in Euro 96. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Glad it's away, he'd probably get booed onto the pitch at Wembley.

It's a load of blerts that sing about bombers and throw nazi salutes outside an Irish bar in Germany so yeah probably going to happen tonight anyway. 

Edited by cloggypop
  • Upvote 1

Just now, cloggypop said:

Imagine being an England fan though. Imagine travelling with them as your football highlight. 

Just been going through some of their videos on Twitter.

I'm not sure now whether to pour acid into my eyes and ears, or to give myself brain damage so I can't remember the bad flags, the 'bantz' and the shitty songs.

Hope Germany absolutely batter them.