Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I dont even feel down about it. The lads have done as much as they can we cant ask any more of them, they've been brilliant. Win on Sunday keep that points gap to one it deserves to end that close at least. Other fans will rejoice that Liverpool didn't win the league or quadruple but so what it's what fans do including us.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Yeah Citeh aren’t going to lose that match. 

 

I'd be more than happy for them to draw.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pete said:

Lancashire Hotpot and spike the cabbage

 

My sister manages a restaurant where Grealish and Foden go frequently.

 

I've told her to sprinkle cocaine or ecstasy in their drinks. Dunno if she's done it yet.

 

Senekot might be a good alternative.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 

I'd be more than happy for them to draw.

I'll happily get my hopes up for a draw there. If City do win, I'll turn my attention to the EUROPEAN CUP FINAL a week later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the results go the right way Man U might end up in the Europa Conference. 

 

I don't know what the Europa Conference is but it sounds bad and lets face it nothing in football with the word "Conference" tends to be good. 

 

They will end up with midweek football against the Spinklespunk irregulars where the goalie is also the postmaster and they will be told they have to row to the isle of Spinklespunk because there are no major transport links. 

 

A great opening gift for Tenhag. Make it happen. 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

If the results go the right way Man U might end up in the Europa Conference. 

 

I don't know what the Europa Conference is but it sounds bad and lets face it nothing in football with the word "Conference" tends to be good. 

 

They will end up with midweek football against the Spinklespunk irregulars where the goalie is also the postmaster and they will be told they have to row to the isle of Spinklespunk because there are no major transport links. 

 

A great opening gift for Tenhag. Make it happen. 

I also think it's hilarious that Ronaldo will have to play in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I also think it's hilarious that Ronaldo will have to play in it. 

Yep. Grab an oar Christiano. 

 

As the United Fleet is cruelly buffeted by the first major storm on the Spinklespunk Fjord in 50 years one thought will become clear to Christiano. "I should have just fucking retired to Major League Soccer!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

Don't do it to yourselves, you might, MIGHT, get Villa 1-0 up for a few minutes.

So long as we don't act like thick virgins and start celebrating.

 

The number of people who did that at Anfield in 2019 was embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

If the results go the right way Man U might end up in the Europa Conference. 

 

I don't know what the Europa Conference is but it sounds bad and lets face it nothing in football with the word "Conference" tends to be good. 

 

They will end up with midweek football against the Spinklespunk irregulars where the goalie is also the postmaster and they will be told they have to row to the isle of Spinklespunk because there are no major transport links. 

 

A great opening gift for Tenhag. Make it happen. 

Spinklespunk are my new second team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a save by Craig Gordon for Hearts there in injury time. Aribo was being pulled back and all, should have gone down and got the penalty (glad he didn't) looks like extra time, 2 minutes to go. Come on the Jambos! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offal

 

Liverpool FC Legends defeated their Manchester United counterparts 3-1 at Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon.

 

The Legends of the North contest – delivered in association with Forever Reds, LFC’s former players association – was decided by two second-half goals from Mark Gonzalez. 

 

Luis Garcia had opened the scoring for Kenny Dalglish's side early after half-time, before Dimitar Berbatov quickly levelled from the penalty spot. 

 

But Gonzalez restored the visitors' lead with a stunning free-kick as he then wrapped up the victory in injury time.


Both sides were unable to find a breakthrough in the opening 45 minutes, despite having numerous chances. 

 

The Reds came closest when Maxi Rodriguez's finish from an Andriy Voronin flick-on was cleared off the line. 

 

At the other end, Jerzy Dudek pulled off a good save to turn behind a long-range hit from Berbatov.


The majority of the goals flowed in shortly after the half-time interval. 

 

An exquisite Yossi Benayoun pass put Garcia through on goal, with the Spaniard showing quick feet to round the goalkeeper and roll the ball into the net. 

 

But the lead lasted just three minutes. Momo Sissoko was adjudged to have committed a foul inside the area on Berbatov, who calmly tucked away the spot-kick. 

 

However, Liverpool would make it 2-1 in the 63rd minute courtesy of a brilliant strike from Gonzalez. 

 

The Chilean curled a left-footed free-kick into the top corner from around 20 yards out, leaving the ‘keeper firmly rooted to his spot.


Man United pushed hard for an equaliser but were hit by a clinical counter-attack from Dalglish's men in the 91st minute. 

 

Garcia picked up possession in a central area and laid off a pass to Gonzalez, who made sure of a satisfying victory with a drilled effort.

 

LFC Legends first-half team: Dudek, Kvarme, Carragher, Xavier, Aurelio, Pennant, Diao, Le Tallec, Rodriguez, Downing, Voronin.

 

LFC Legends second-half team: Westerveld, Wright, Carragher, Vignal, Enrique, Benayoun, Garcia, Sissoko, Gonzalez, Pongolle, Kuyt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Allan said:

Offal

 

Liverpool FC Legends defeated their Manchester United counterparts 3-1 at Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon.

 

The Legends of the North contest – delivered in association with Forever Reds, LFC’s former players association – was decided by two second-half goals from Mark Gonzalez. 

 

Luis Garcia had opened the scoring for Kenny Dalglish's side early after half-time, before Dimitar Berbatov quickly levelled from the penalty spot. 

 

But Gonzalez restored the visitors' lead with a stunning free-kick as he then wrapped up the victory in injury time.


Both sides were unable to find a breakthrough in the opening 45 minutes, despite having numerous chances. 

 

The Reds came closest when Maxi Rodriguez's finish from an Andriy Voronin flick-on was cleared off the line. 

 

At the other end, Jerzy Dudek pulled off a good save to turn behind a long-range hit from Berbatov.


The majority of the goals flowed in shortly after the half-time interval. 

 

An exquisite Yossi Benayoun pass put Garcia through on goal, with the Spaniard showing quick feet to round the goalkeeper and roll the ball into the net. 

 

But the lead lasted just three minutes. Momo Sissoko was adjudged to have committed a foul inside the area on Berbatov, who calmly tucked away the spot-kick. 

 

However, Liverpool would make it 2-1 in the 63rd minute courtesy of a brilliant strike from Gonzalez. 

 

The Chilean curled a left-footed free-kick into the top corner from around 20 yards out, leaving the ‘keeper firmly rooted to his spot.


Man United pushed hard for an equaliser but were hit by a clinical counter-attack from Dalglish's men in the 91st minute. 

 

Garcia picked up possession in a central area and laid off a pass to Gonzalez, who made sure of a satisfying victory with a drilled effort.

 

LFC Legends first-half team: Dudek, Kvarme, Carragher, Xavier, Aurelio, Pennant, Diao, Le Tallec, Rodriguez, Downing, Voronin.

 

LFC Legends second-half team: Westerveld, Wright, Carragher, Vignal, Enrique, Benayoun, Garcia, Sissoko, Gonzalez, Pongolle, Kuyt.

Loose definition of Legends in some of those line ups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Allan said:

Offal

 

Liverpool FC Legends defeated their Manchester United counterparts 3-1 at Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon.

 

The Legends of the North contest – delivered in association with Forever Reds, LFC’s former players association – was decided by two second-half goals from Mark Gonzalez. 

 

Luis Garcia had opened the scoring for Kenny Dalglish's side early after half-time, before Dimitar Berbatov quickly levelled from the penalty spot. 

 

But Gonzalez restored the visitors' lead with a stunning free-kick as he then wrapped up the victory in injury time.


Both sides were unable to find a breakthrough in the opening 45 minutes, despite having numerous chances. 

 

The Reds came closest when Maxi Rodriguez's finish from an Andriy Voronin flick-on was cleared off the line. 

 

At the other end, Jerzy Dudek pulled off a good save to turn behind a long-range hit from Berbatov.


The majority of the goals flowed in shortly after the half-time interval. 

 

An exquisite Yossi Benayoun pass put Garcia through on goal, with the Spaniard showing quick feet to round the goalkeeper and roll the ball into the net. 

 

But the lead lasted just three minutes. Momo Sissoko was adjudged to have committed a foul inside the area on Berbatov, who calmly tucked away the spot-kick. 

 

However, Liverpool would make it 2-1 in the 63rd minute courtesy of a brilliant strike from Gonzalez. 

 

The Chilean curled a left-footed free-kick into the top corner from around 20 yards out, leaving the ‘keeper firmly rooted to his spot.


Man United pushed hard for an equaliser but were hit by a clinical counter-attack from Dalglish's men in the 91st minute. 

 

Garcia picked up possession in a central area and laid off a pass to Gonzalez, who made sure of a satisfying victory with a drilled effort.

 

LFC Legends first-half team: Dudek, Kvarme, Carragher, Xavier, Aurelio, Pennant, Diao, Le Tallec, Rodriguez, Downing, Voronin.

 

LFC Legends second-half team: Westerveld, Wright, Carragher, Vignal, Enrique, Benayoun, Garcia, Sissoko, Gonzalez, Pongolle, Kuyt.

Makes you realise how lucky we are at the moment looking at a few of those names!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mbabbe signs a new deal worth a million a week with a 100 million pound signing on fee. That’s all without bonuses. I think I’ll see the season out and then I’m done, I want nothing more to do with this disgusting farce, I’ll stick to cricket and tennis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Mbabbe signs a new deal worth a million a week with a 100 million pound signing on fee. That’s all without bonuses. I think I’ll see the season out and then I’m done, I want nothing more to do with this disgusting farce, I’ll stick to cricket and tennis.

You can always go and support your local non-league team, it's great fun.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×