Derby these days essentially consists of them being applauded for trying to cripple our players and timewasting, followed by a flurry of Qannon style conspiracy theories about why that somehow didn't result in a win.

Next seasons derby:

Everton 1 Liverpool 5

Liverpool get a penalty in the 37th minute and Everton have a man sent off as the defender giving away the pen Rugby tackles Diaz who is through on goal. 

Everton 0 shots on target the whole game and have 12% possession.

Evertonians 

"THE RED CARD CHANGED THE GAME, WE WOULD HAVE WON 3-0 IFITHADTBINFER MICHAEL OLIVER GIVING A RED CARD. THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS FUCKING CORRUPT"

8 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Next seasons derby:

Everton 1 Liverpool 5

Liverpool get a penalty in the 37th minute and Everton have a man sent off as the defender giving away the pen Rugby tackles Diaz who is through on goal. 

Everton 0 shots on target the whole game and have 12% possession.

Evertonians 

"THE RED CARD CHANGED THE GAME, WE WOULD HAVE WON 3-0 IFITHADTBINFER MICHAEL OLIVER GIVING A RED CARD. THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS FUCKING CORRUPT"

I'd be questioning our focus, attitude and application for sure.

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Gutted they didn't go down, but can take solace in them eternally bobbing around the bottom half of the table with fuck all to look forward to. 

Trapped in the phantom zone of utter shite. Be interesting to see whether other teams will complain about their ffp breaches and how they cope without dodgy Russian sponsorship deals.

For all their tub-thumping, fireworks and flares the last few games, their support will revert back next season, the famous  boos that have not been heard since as far back as 20:30pm last night will be back by October.

• Upvote 1

Now those plucky blues have (for now) avoided the drop, can we all climb aboard the Leeds relegation train?

As a fan base Everton seem to be aspiring towards an excellence in fuckwitery. Believe me, Leeds are already there. Have been for decades. 

54 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Richy Lad playing to the bitter gallery before his inevitable transfer request. 

He already has, hasn't he.

4 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Can we give mancity some home made lasagne 

Lancashire Hotpot and spike the cabbage

45 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Can we give mancity some home made lasagne 

Hopefully they’ll be eating HUMBLE PIE on Sunday, if you know what I mean. 

• Upvote 1

It's weird the closer it gets to the day the more convinced I am things might happen on Sunday, i was completely the opposite last week.

20 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

It's weird the closer it gets to the day the more convinced I am things might happen on Sunday, i was completely the opposite last week.

Don't worry by 16.15 on Sunday when City are 2-0 up you'll be back where you were last week in reality. 

• Upvote 1

Hope they get the yips.

The yips are involuntary wrist spasms that occur most commonly when golfers are trying to putt. However, the yips can also affect people who play other sports — such as cricket, darts and baseball. It was once thought that the yips were always associated with performance anxiety.

6 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Hope they get the yips.

The yips are involuntary wrist spasms that occur most commonly when golfers are trying to putt. However, the yips can also affect people who play other sports — such as cricket, darts and baseball. It was once thought that the yips were always associated with performance anxiety.

Side effects include; A broken cock, testicle torsion and food/drink stains on whatever T-Shirt you are wearing 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Humble pie are a great band!

When I was younger I wanted to get Marriott's body tattooed onto mine, but his head ended up around my chest and if you stretched him out he no longer looked like himself. So I didn't.

1 hour ago, Mathewbet1 said:

I reckon there's going to be a ton of drama. Can see the top two changing places multiple times over the course of the afternoon. 

Don't do it to yourselves, you might, MIGHT, get Villa 1-0 up for a few minutes on the way to a 4-1 drubbing but it's more likely to be all over in the first ten minutes.