Derby these days essentially consists of them being applauded for trying to cripple our players and timewasting, followed by a flurry of Qannon style conspiracy theories about why that somehow didn't result in a win.

Next seasons derby:

Everton 1 Liverpool 5

Liverpool get a penalty in the 37th minute and Everton have a man sent off as the defender giving away the pen Rugby tackles Diaz who is through on goal. 

Everton 0 shots on target the whole game and have 12% possession.

Evertonians 

"THE RED CARD CHANGED THE GAME, WE WOULD HAVE WON 3-0 IFITHADTBINFER MICHAEL OLIVER GIVING A RED CARD. THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS FUCKING CORRUPT"

8 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Next seasons derby:

Everton 1 Liverpool 5

Liverpool get a penalty in the 37th minute and Everton have a man sent off as the defender giving away the pen Rugby tackles Diaz who is through on goal. 

Everton 0 shots on target the whole game and have 12% possession.

Evertonians 

"THE RED CARD CHANGED THE GAME, WE WOULD HAVE WON 3-0 IFITHADTBINFER MICHAEL OLIVER GIVING A RED CARD. THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS FUCKING CORRUPT"

I'd be questioning our focus, attitude and application for sure.

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Gutted they didn't go down, but can take solace in them eternally bobbing around the bottom half of the table with fuck all to look forward to. 

Trapped in the phantom zone of utter shite. Be interesting to see whether other teams will complain about their ffp breaches and how they cope without dodgy Russian sponsorship deals.

For all their tub-thumping, fireworks and flares the last few games, their support will revert back next season, the famous  boos that have not been heard since as far back as 20:30pm last night will be back by October.

• Upvote 1

Now those plucky blues have (for now) avoided the drop, can we all climb aboard the Leeds relegation train?

As a fan base Everton seem to be aspiring towards an excellence in fuckwitery. Believe me, Leeds are already there. Have been for decades. 

54 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Richy Lad playing to the bitter gallery before his inevitable transfer request. 

He already has, hasn't he.

4 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Can we give mancity some home made lasagne 

Lancashire Hotpot and spike the cabbage

45 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Can we give mancity some home made lasagne 

Hopefully they’ll be eating HUMBLE PIE on Sunday, if you know what I mean. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

It's weird the closer it gets to the day the more convinced I am things might happen on Sunday, i was completely the opposite last week.

Don't worry by 16.15 on Sunday when City are 2-0 up you'll be back where you were last week in reality. 

• Upvote 1

Hope they get the yips.

The yips are involuntary wrist spasms that occur most commonly when golfers are trying to putt. However, the yips can also affect people who play other sports — such as cricket, darts and baseball. It was once thought that the yips were always associated with performance anxiety.

6 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Hope they get the yips.

The yips are involuntary wrist spasms that occur most commonly when golfers are trying to putt. However, the yips can also affect people who play other sports — such as cricket, darts and baseball. It was once thought that the yips were always associated with performance anxiety.

Side effects include; A broken cock, testicle torsion and food/drink stains on whatever T-Shirt you are wearing 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Humble pie are a great band!

When I was younger I wanted to get Marriott's body tattooed onto mine, but his head ended up around my chest and if you stretched him out he no longer looked like himself. So I didn't.

1 hour ago, Mathewbet1 said:

It's weird the closer it gets to the day the more convinced I am things might happen on Sunday, i was completely the opposite last week.

I reckon there's going to be a ton of drama. Can see the top two changing places multiple times over the course of the afternoon. 

Don't do it to yourselves, you might, MIGHT, get Villa 1-0 up for a few minutes on the way to a 4-1 drubbing but it's more likely to be all over in the first ten minutes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Available Subscriptions

• THABET
  • Latest Round Up

• Last Match Report

• Popular Contributors

• See him for the third goal the other day? Absolute discraceful defending from a centrehalf.   If that was big Nat, the ball would've been headed clear and Ben Mee would still be in hospital.
    • Wonder if they’ll fuck him off now with all this furore?
          When I woke up the Monday after watching England win the European Championship on July 31, everything felt different. 
        As a woman working in football, I truly believed what Sarina Wiegman and her swashbuckling team of winners had achieved at Wembley was going to help me on a deeply personal level.    Those women, led by captain Leah Williamson, broke into the wider public consciousness this summer. They all became household names, rightfully adored by a nation. And they did not take this step alone. They took along every woman involved in the game, and every single girl or woman dreaming of a future in it.    That is how it felt. It was seismic.   It also made me feel that talking and writing about football for a living would become even easier for me and other women — something I could do with renewed confidence and purpose. The Lionesses made me feel like I truly belonged in an industry I have already been working in for four years.   Their victory made me hopeful that the noisy minority who love to loathe women’s football — not to mention women working in football full stop — might just decide to give their thumbs a rest from all that online trolling. Maybe, just maybe, they had grown to respect and admire these powerful women for the incredible role models they are.   Then came comments by Graeme Souness on Sky Sports on Sunday night. Just two weeks after England’s success, they felt like a complete regression, like a step back into the recent past.   I was dismayed listening to Souness use cliched phrases such as “boys will be boys” when talking about a clash between Thomas Tuchel and Antonio Conte during Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge. Calling the sport “a man’s game again” while sitting directly next to Karen Carney — a former professional who during her career featured 144 times for England — did not sit right with me.   Let’s be clear: I do not know what Souness truly makes of the women’s game. And people may think I have missed the point here because Souness was commenting on a men’s match. True. He was.   People may also think I have misunderstood what he meant by “a man’s game” and instead argue that he was simply marvelling at the free-flowing nature of the match and admiring some decidedly old-school tackles. Again: he was.   But hearing the modern game spoken about in this way made me feel uncomfortable. It made European champion Bethany England and former England international Eniola Aluko feel the same.   Bethany England called for this kind of language to “get in the bin”, while Aluko poignantly reminded us that “football is football” regardless of gender.       Had these comments been made last season, they may have gone unchallenged or even unnoticed. But this should not be the case in this country in 2022, the year England Women became European champions.   Responding to the escalating row, Souness doubled down, saying he did not “regret a word of it”. He added: “The referees have such a major part to play in the success of the Premier League because we were fast becoming like other leagues where the ref was blowing the whistle all the time, the game didn’t flow, and it just wasn’t a very good watch.   “And I think yesterday I said, ‘We’ve got our game back’. That is the kind of football I remember playing and our league will be better for it. I enjoyed two games of football yesterday where men were playing men, and they got about themselves at times. They were falling out with each other.”   This summer gave women such as England and Aluko — not to mention myself and some of you reading — an even bigger platform, and more courage to challenge. So, here we are.   Euro 2022 has driven us even closer to the equality, fairness and respect women have been fighting for in this sport and in society for decades.   Souness’s comments — even if he did not necessarily intend for them to — dulled my post-Euros glow but in a way, I am glad because I now realise our work isn’t finished. We cannot rest on our laurels or on the medals England fought so hard to win. Instead, we need to keep on evolving and educating.   Women belong here and anything that makes them feel otherwise does not.   Sky Sports has been contacted for comment.
    • He's a publicity seeking cunt. Klopp should have nutted him. So should Tuchel and Conte yesterday. 
    • It's the first time I've known in my lifetime where things no longer function.   A lot of people can't get dentists, it's incredibly difficult to get a GP appointment, the police have been shit for years.    Most of the time you're oblivious until you need it, then realize there's nobody on the end of the phone any more.
    • Fingers crossed. I might then start watching the post match blah blah