I’m happy for my Dad he’s 82 supported Everton all his life, he’s really happy when we win, played football with Brian Labone, signed for Man United as a Kid, his brother wasn’t allowed to sign for Liverpool despite Shankly asking my Nana And Grandad if he would better work as as a mechanic. Dad loved seeing Shankly talking to his parents in the front room when he got back from work.

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Not sure about that. Lampard has stumbled across a Mourinho-lite shithouse way of playing, with the squad that he has, that will guarantee them mid table from now on. A modern day dogs of war if you will. They'll dive, punt and whine their way to 50+ points a year now.

Not for me.

They are a desperate outfit.

They'll lose players in summer as well and won't atrract improvements.

They are shockingly run off the pitch and that is gonna catch up with them - it can't not do so.

The manager is shite and will struggle like fuck to squeeze these kind of shithouse efforts out of them enough over a full season.

They are going - they have been dead lucky not to go this season - it's coming.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Power shift is ON

You may mock but if Everton would have got another 50 points, it'd be nip and tuck going into Sunday.

'unprecedented scenes'. Nah - it was the same when Tranmere stayed in the league that time in the eighties. Happens at a lot of the little teams.

Could be good in the long term. The Tory Woodison Warrior will be hard to sack when they fail to win their first ten after selling Rickylad and Big Blouse Dom.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Not for me.

They are a desperate outfit.

They'll lose players in summer as well and won't atrract improvements.

They are shockingly run off the pitch and that is gonna catch up with them - it can't not do so.

The manager is shite and will struggle like fuck to squeeze these kind of shithouse efforts out of them enough over a full season.

They are going - they have been dead lucky not to go this season - it's coming.

I’ve got to agree there. They’re not getting any better. I think they’ll go next season or maybe I’m hoping.

Ah well, if that’s the price fate makes us pay for winning the league on Sunday then I gladly pay it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-V said:

Fwank has done well to come out of the as the saviour despite coming so close to getting them relegated.

Proper Tory behaviour. Run something into the ground to make the sticking plaster look better. He’s handling Everton like his mate Johnson will deal with the cost of living crisis.