I'm really confused, I'm seeing a replay of son running into holding and bouncing off him, holding arm bounces back off his body and Neville is taking about a straight red nevermind a second yellow, what game am I watching?

Just now, fungus said:

I'm really confused, I'm seeing a replay of son running into holding and bouncing off him, holding arm bounces back off his body and Neville is taking about a straight red nevermind a second yellow, what game am I watching?

Yes but you must realise here that Gary Neville is a cunt.

• Upvote 3

Just now, fungus said:

Neville is an idiot. Says a lot when his opinion is still taken seriously. 

• Upvote 1

How are we even in a position where we're taking mostly about a ref, a middle aged man who took a course 20 years ago, who has to follow a published rulebook?  He has VAR, how do you get ANYTHING wrong? 

How often do they talk about the referee in rugby, or NFL, or basketball?   

Spurs are learning under Conte, they’re not the pushovers that United turned a 0-3 to a 5-3 anymore, you saw the the full shithouse Spurs against us last Saturday.

City aren’t averse to tactical fouling and simulation and now Spurs are copying them.

We aren’t averse to a bit, but these must have full training sessions.

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

How are we even in a position where we're taking mostly about a ref, a middle aged man who took a course 20 years ago, who has to follow a published rulebook?  He has VAR, how do you get ANYTHING wrong? 

How often do they talk about the referee in rugby, or NFL, or basketball?   

Mike. Riley.

Tierney is up there with the Manchester brotherhood of Taylor and Cavanagh as the worst of the worst refs in this league truly fucking horrendous 

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Everton will be cursing the best little Spaniard they know.

I take it back. They are happy as they think Spurs will work harder against Burnley.

I’ve not been fully watching the game but I thought Holding should have gone. I think his second yellow was borderline a red in itself. 

Quite how Tierney can give a penalty for that challenge on Son and not Jota is incredible. 

Just now, Scott_M said:

Conte is good though, isn’t he? 

Too good for that lot.