You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

This.  My manager (an Arsenal fan) called me unpatriotic for not wanting the English team to get through.  Doesn't comprehend that Citeh winning everything is not good for English football and holds Arsenal back from the chance of winnng cups. 

What's wrong with being unpatriotic? 

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

What's wrong with being unpatriotic? 

Fuck knows. I've made my distaste for the national team quite clear so I'm not hiding anything. 

36 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Thought Walker was their best player by a distance last night. They’ll miss him if he’s injured again. De Bruyne looked absolutely  gassed too. 

I was surprised to see Modric outsprint De Bruyne to the ball at one point last night. De Bruyne looks as though the long season's catching up to him. 

I won't begrudge West Ham a shot a glory in order to focus on a game they will lose anyway. If they win tonight then good luck to them. As far as I'm concerned it's all on St Maximan. He's our our Adama Traore. He's shit and a 1 in a million type finisher but fast as fuck. Get the rosary beads out that Sunday is his million day.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, No2 said:

I won't begrudge West Ham a shot a glory in order to focus on a game they will lose anyway. If they win tonight then good luck to them. As far as I'm concerned it's all on St Maximan. He's our our Adama Traore. He's shit and a 1 in a million type finisher but fast as fuck. Get the rosary beads out that Sunday is his million day.

I agree with the West Ham thing, it is a bit small time wanting a team to fail in their biggest chance of glory for 60 years just to give us a tenuous boost in a game they are 99% certain to lose anyway.

Unfortunately I can see St Minimum turning up on Sunday.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Aren't Real playing Simeone's lot soon? Hopfully the dirty feckers* will do us a favour and crock a few players.

* Or I should say: 'The dirtier of the two sets of dirty feckers'.

This weekend. Allegedly, Simeone doesn't want a guard of honour. I guess we'll see. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I agree with the West Ham thing, it is a bit small time wanting a team to fail in their biggest chance of glory for 60 years just to give us a tenuous boost in a game they are 99% certain to lose anyway.

Unfortunately I can see St Minimum turning up on Sunday.

Can't agree with that.

We have to look after number 1 as supporters and west ham making that europa final is bad news for us....they'll likely field a weakened team v the cheats and or be totally passive.

Fuck west ham and their chance of glory, why would any LFC fan give a toss about them - frankly their fanbase is full of twats anyway...always been grim when been there with them singing the usual shite at us, waving money etc etc...

Yeah they will probably lose to the cheats anyway - but them not being in europa final and having to potentially put a shift in/field a full strength team has to be better for us, and that is all that matters to us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Don't often disagree with what you've got to say but fuck West Ham tonight. Surely winning the World Cup single-handedly is enough glory to sustain a club for eternity?

I will however gladly offer them my unqualified support in the remainder of their league campaign  to qualify for Europe again next season. 

As much as I hope that Real defeat will crush their spirit and cause them to collapse in the league, their fixtures are just too damn easy to expect them to drop anymore points. None of the teams they will face have anything to play for, whereas City will be going all out to win.

• Upvote 1

So I've been stuck in torquay for 2 days,  no access to the games but the joy of going to my regular haunt and it's still an lfc pub.

One guy had lfc and 6 stars tattooed on his leg, he's already booked the tattooist for expanding to 7 stars and the other leg will be tattooed for the quadruple.

I'm still laughing at Pep the fraud.

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

As much as I hope that Real defeat will crush their spirit and cause them to collapse in the league, their fixtures are just too damn easy to expect them to drop anymore points. None of the teams they will face have anything to play for, whereas City will be going all out to win.

Agreed. I think they’re far more likely to win the league than Ferguson’s Manchester United would be with a 9 point lead with four to play.

5 hours ago, Razoray said:

I'm better than him at goalkeeping. He is a ghost

Shocking on the first goal. Just idly waiting for the ball to come to him rather than proactively getting down to smother the ball. He's not terrible but he's definitely style over substance.

I’ve seen a few commentaries about how this is all Pep’s fault and how his desire for control prevents the cunts from being able to respond when the chips are down. 

Long may it continue. 

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

Don't want West ham to win, but won't begrudge them if they do. 

If they make the final from here, they have earned it and fair play. I absolutely understand the rationale behind wanting them out of Europe too though. 

Interesting bunch of semi-finals tonight. Huge night for Leicester, and Rodgers in particular.