Just saw this on the Beeb's text commentary:

Carlo Ancelotti has become the first manager to reach five Champions League finals (Marcello Lippi and Alex Ferguson next on four).

This will be Klopp's fourth too. Really puts it into perspective what he's achieved. Already rubbing shoulders with legends, and he's not done yet.

From the BBC…

Carlo Ancelotti has become the first manager to reach five Champions League finals (Marcello Lippi and Alex Ferguson next on four).

Erm… I think you will find this is Klopps fourth as well.

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

What would be great now is a late equaliser for Real followed by an energy sapping extra time, then City to go out on penalties. 

2 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

And Walker to be out for the rest of the season.

This is what's commonly known as a Carlsberg Wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Very happy Madrid have knocked City out.  Can't stand either club but the Spaniards are the lesser of two evils.  As a football team they also aren't as good as City but fuck me they have had a lot of luck in the CL this season.  They've been outplayed in all knockout ties but somehow managed to scrape through. 

27 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Just saw this on the Beeb's text commentary:

This will be Klopp's fourth too. Really puts it into perspective what he's achieved. Already rubbing shoulders with legends, and he's not done yet.

The mad thing is if it wasn't for injuries it could have been even more. 

58 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I can now enjoy the build up and the Final itself. Thank God. 

That’s my overall feeling. We may not win, but we can go about making plans for a proper European cup final celebration and enjoy it.