Looking forward to reading back through this thread. Didn't want to jinx it by coming here during play haha

Sometimes you have to take moments like this with grace and dignity 

however, this isn’t one of them

Fuck you you gurning, inbred, shit haired, scruffy twat, cunt accented gobshites and the Pep you rode in on. Knobheads on Granada Reports saying how they’d easy beat us in final, guess we’ll never know now.

• Upvote 7

On 30/04/2022 at 19:22, Section_31 said:

The most likely outcome in the next few weeks is that buoyed by today's La Liga title win, Madrid overturn City's lead and city's season collapses. Boris Johnson dies, and Jet from Gladiators calls round my house and gives me a handjob.

Called it. Just seen Diane Youdale in Super Drug buying some handgrippers and a tube of Voltorol gel.

• Upvote 2

Locked myself away and avoided it. Looked at the BBC website at 10.30pm. Saw the score but couple of minutes to go. Quickly switched off hoping I hadn’t jinxed it. Thank fuck for that.

• Upvote 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you, nomark, sportwashing, soulless, classless, manc bastards.

An absolutely brilliant result.....in no way shape or form did i want us sharing Paris with those manc rats...the whole weekend now will jsut be 100 times better, regardless of the result/difficult of game etc.....just so good not having them there and all the associated bollocks.

They’ve absolutely fucked it, then been had off and old-manned by European pedigree, the cheating, whining, oil-baron, arriviste wankers. 

Beautiful scenes. We’ll do Madrid as well.