You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Asking for a friend, but what's the cheapest, most secure place to get hold of match day tickets for home games? 

As far as Im aware, unless your friend is on someone's friends and family list for this season, virtually no chance, I'd say.

The only way I can see is waiting by the TO window immediately before kick off to see if there are any late returns. Most people wouldnt do that if they are travelling to the game for obvious reasons.

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

As far as Im aware, unless your friend is on someone's friends and family list for this season, virtually no chance, I'd say.

The only way I can see is waiting by the TO window immediately before kick off to see if there are any late returns. Most people wouldnt do that if they are travelling to the game for obvious reasons.

No, I mean website wanker sales, is there a website that's best value (in a world of hugely priced tickets, I know...)

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

No, I mean website wanker sales, is there a website that's best value (in a world of hugely priced tickets, I know...)

None of them offer the cheapest safest way to get a ticket in my humble opinion.

Using the type of sites you mention you run the risk of ending up with no ticket while being fleeced.

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I'm actually sorry to ask, it's shit. Just trying to help someone else out.  They're actually visiting from Portugal. 

Might be worth trying the club hospitality tickets if it's a special occasion and you're expecting to pay over the odds.  At least it'd be safe if there are any available. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

Crystal Palace game has 4 or 5 options available from £300 upto £669. There are a few options sold out, no idea if they are cheaper though. Note you get a complimentary program with all packages. 

I’d be wanting a complimentary place in the centre of midfield for £669. 

• Upvote 1

The hospitality stuff is starting to make sense. I'd always assumed it was aimed at bankers and rich business men but Buncunts mate is the target market. When a foreign fan is making a once in lifetime trip and has already paid £xxx and can't access a ticket then parting with £300 is no brainer. 

8 minutes ago, No2 said:

The hospitality stuff is starting to make sense. I'd always assumed it was aimed at bankers and rich business men but Buncunts mate is the target market. When a foreign fan is making a once in lifetime trip and has already paid £xxx and can't access a ticket then parting with £300 is no brainer. 

Yeah, pretty much.  It's a once a year, or longer, treat for some people, but extrapolated across a fanbase like ours there's always a couple of thousand each game potentially who view it like that. I haven't been up in years. 

20 minutes ago, No2 said:

That’s a lot of money for a football game, even if you’re a huge fan.

if you’re a member of a foreign branch, if you have your membership, you can have tickets at the normal price.

Bloody OOC though !

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Crystal Palace game has 4 or 5 options available from £300 upto £669. There are a few options sold out, no idea if they are cheaper though. Note you get a complimentary program with all packages. 

This just popped up on my Facebook page might be handy 

Screenshot_20210906-192826_Facebook.jpg

• Upvote 1