You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Like Trent, he's also a midfielder from his youth days.

I didn't know that.

As blasphemous as it may be to some reds, I can see why Southgate seems to favour him. He's a solid athlete that's easy to slot into any team. Trent is unique, and requires other players' roles to be diversified somewhat.

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I didn't know that.

As blasphemous as it may be to some reds, I can see why Southgate seems to favour him. He's a solid athlete that's easy to slot into any team. Trent is unique, and requires other players' roles to be diversified somewhat.

Reece James is a superb right back but I'd take Trent 8 days a week 

Werner, Havertz, Rudiger and James have all been shite. Chelsea have looked at their most dangerous when Loftus-Cheek has had a run at the Everton defence. Havertz has played into Mina’s shithousing hands.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Why the heck don't Chelski play like this against us??? To think of the torture that is watching us against them, and compare it to this bunch of lazy herberts playing the bluenoses. It's bizarre.

their season is pretty much over guarenteed a champions league spot we will see a different side in the FA cup final you can bet on it

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Werner has been laughably bad. 

I've never seen such a fast player spend so much time offside. All his runs are straight, looking along the line, and he still mistimes them.

I've no doubt Klopp would get more out of him, but I reckon we dodged a bullet there.

With Spurs winning and Arsenal playing later, Chelsea need to realise that with the run of results they’re having they could be dragged back into the scrap for fourth unless they seal the deal against bottom three shite.

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I didn't know that.

Hopefully Southgate or whoever else manages that Ingerlund shite continues to prefer anybody and everybody to Trent in that team.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I didn't know that.

I just checked to be sure, and rather, I think Trent was more of a midfielder than he was, but James did play in midfield in games when he was at Wigan. 

I agree with your second part.

Just now, Anubis said:

With Spurs winning and Arsenal playing later, Chelsea need to realise that with the run of results they’re having they could be dragged back into the scrap for fourth unless they seal the deal against bottom three shite.

I said it earlier - you'd think they'd want to nail it down today and then be able to rest players ahead of cuo final.

They have 2 games after today before final and 1 of them is 3 days before it, surely be better nailing it down today as opposed to maybe needing a result in one of or both of those games.