You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City fans chanting "we shall not me moved"

They should chant "it'll take an entire horrific nations weath and blood money to move us, ooohhhhh"

Slimey lottery winning human rights abusing cheating cunts.

Like cheering because they won a fight against someone half their size while they were wearing brass knuckles.

Yuck

• Upvote 1

If I'm a manager, then once your striker does what Rodrigo did I'm subbing the cunt.  

You don't have the pace to get to the edge of the box first, from the halfway line, with a 15 yard headstart?  Seriously? 

Oh and Firpo booked after 6 mins for a grab. Wow. 

And now conceding a header from a free kick.  

Christ.  

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Predictable. Can't see City dropping any more points this season unfortunately. 

They won't 

The Everton non pen saved the season for them. They won't drop any points unless it's already over

Leeds are showing some fight at least. Always a chance of sneaking one if they don't leak another, although that's unlikely I know. Grealish has been booked too - wouldn't be surprised to see him sent off if it gets physical.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

What did you think about Milner today?

I knew someone would bring that up. 

I'm talking bias aside. I've seem way more players go down with head injuries in the Last 20 games than in the last 5 years.

Maybe it's confirmation bias,  I notice it more cos the refs are looking for it. And it's happened against us more than for us.

I did think, when milner went down, that if that happened last season it wouldn't have been stopped, milner would have jogged it off, rightly or wrongly.

That doesn't invalidate the question of whether teams will abuse the rule