27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Shite result for Celtic today but it’s always a celebration when you’re not one of them

I was following the commentary on BBC mate, Rangers deserved it unfortunately, they should have won inside 90 mins.

12 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Poor Pep.

His >£800m match day squad (plus £50m alleged rapist ) is clearly under-resourced

I’m not clicking the article, but they do have a small squad considering the money they’ve spent. If they had the injuries we had last season they’d be struggling to get top 10. 

The £150m on Haaland will be a necessary readjustment to counter the chronic underfunding Pep has had to cope with. 

No doubt some young, enterprising entrepreneurs are setting up crypto currency empires in their mum’s spare bedroom as we speak, and contacting City to offer some major sponsorship deals.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Even their decimated (HA!) side on Saturday cost more than arguably our best 11.

Read that their first 11 cost a bit more than ours, but their bench cost 3 times as much as ours.

• Upvote 1

Watching the second half of Bristol City v Sheffield Utd. Hadn’t realised that budding serial killer, Nigel Pearson, was now managing Bristol. Stuart McCall is the Sheffield assistant manager. Still sporting the same hairstyle from his playing days.

Didn't know where to put this. 
ronaldo son has passed away. 
I know he acted like a cunt but may have gone some way to explaining his actions behaviour atm. 
people are just human

Death of a child must be one of the worst experiences to have to suffer, thankfully I’ve not had to suffer it myself and wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Hope the media leave him and his wife and kids alone.

Sad.

12 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Even their decimated (HA!) side on Saturday cost more than arguably our best 11.

Theirs cost approx £417m. Ours cost approx €409m. Similar but they were supposedly down to the bare bones. 

2 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

I know he acted like a cunt but may have gone some way to explaining his actions behaviour atm. 
people are just human

The smashed phone thing was about two weeks ago?

Regardless, I wouldn't wish what has happened to his family on anyone. Absolutely horrible.

2 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

people are just human

Terrible news, sympathies with his family

43 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

According to the Daily Wail, city have agreed terms with Haaland of £500,000 a week. What's the lad achieved in football again?

500 k a week.

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

According to the Daily Wail, city have agreed terms with Haaland of £500,000 a week. What's the lad achieved in football again?

And people call Salah greedy for wanting that.