You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Could Ramsdale become the first player to be relegated from the prem in 3 consecutive seasons?

I think if we had drawn with Bradford on the last day of the 99/2000 season Neil Redfearn would have completed the hat-trick, after being relegated with Barnsley in 98 and Charlton in 99. 

17 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Looks like something's hit this one. Unhinged Arsenal fan shocker

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of supporters. Their treatment of Wenger was absolutely despicable and now they are getting exactly what they deserve. 

• Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of supporters. Their treatment of Wenger was absolutely despicable and now they are getting exactly what they deserve. 

From the way that video is frozen looks like he's cum & shit himself at the same time. 
I listened to a bit of 606 last night. What an entitled bunch of cunts they are. Fuck off Arsenal. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Ever since they left Highbury they have turned in to the most toxic fanbase in the league if your a manager like Conte you wouldnt fancy that job

I used not mind Arsenal. Proper football club and their fans were generally sounder than the other London fanbases. They always had players I liked. Highbury was a proper stadium to go to as well.

Having said that, they seem to have turned into a proper bunch of knobheads the last few years. Still, I'm probably only been exposed to the craziest ones. They are at best a complete laughing stock and that's being kind. Would be interesting to know what the old North Bank fans from the Highbury days make of it all. 

I think arsenal fans turned into unbearable knobs after Wenger brought them success. All the fucking 'Hooooof!' stuff when oppos cleared their lines was all the more ironic due to the way they had played for years and years.

They got what they wished for which was getting rid of their most successful and influential manager, certainly since Herb Chapman. I piss myself at their predicament since Wenger was ousted.

I was going to watch the MNF and then I saw they were going to compare Klopp to Solakjaer.

B0E7D4E2-6680-46F9-B52B-7A32C27A8F5B.jpeg

Was it as embarrassing as it sounded it would be? I’m sure they might have comparable records but here’s another - 0% of Liverpool supporters would take Solakjaer as our coach. Any manc who didn’t want Klopp is a damn fool. 

I bet the Lukaku stuff was reasonably interesting. Will try and catch it later. 

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I think arsenal fans turned into unbearable knobs after Wenger brought them success. All the fucking 'Hooooof!' stuff when oppos cleared their lines was all the more ironic due to the way they had played for years and years.

They got what they wished for which was getting rid of their most successful and influential manager, certainly since Herb Chapman. I piss myself at their predicament since Wenger was ousted.

Arsenal is a bit like the fairly sound bloke who built up his own building company who you could have a beer with. He then rakes it in over the last twenty years and leaves his sound wife for a young one. His sons are complete knobheads. Despite his success, he yearns for the old days and isn't content. He half wishes he was back with the ex wife.

In short, a lot of what was admirable about him has been replaced by corporate shite and now mediocrity on the pitch to boot. That's how I feel about Arsenal. A proper club that is a complete laughing stock. I mean with the blueshite, I feel more sadness because our rivalry with them is gone and they aren't the club they were in the past on or off the pitch. 

Carra has taken the other route from Big Nev since retiring. Usually, as in Big Nev's case, it's the body that becomes the victim as they relax and lose the discipline they had when training. But Nev's mind is spot on, still the same sound guy he ever was. And he never sold his soul.

Meanwhile, although Carra has kept his body in good shape...

Neville is all over the place with his views on Utd cause ole is his mate. It’s embarrassing.
Carra was dead right on what he was saying.

looking at those stats it just brings home even more how amazing Klopp is. 
When his contract finishes with us we’ll be in serious trouble with the lack of investment FSG put into the squad unless we get another manager like klopp. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Neville is all over the place with his views on Utd cause ole is his mate. It’s embarrassing.
Carra was dead right on what he was saying.

looking at those stats it just brings home even more how amazing Klopp is. 
When his contract finishes with us we’ll be in serious trouble with the lack of investment FSG put into the squad unless we get another manager like klopp. 

Carragher made a great point early on about the Man United media always saying they need another £100m player, Neville tried to argue the point but finished in saying they need Kane. A £150m player. Clueless.

• Upvote 2