You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Shocking refereeing.  Can showing he’s still as usual as ever and somehow gets off with it.  There isn’t even a hint of a foul.

I said to my bird that it didn't look like the ref had the angle from behind on his monitor. Commentators just confirmed it. Shocking that. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I said to my bird that it didn't look like the ref had the angle from behind on his monitor. Commentators just confirmed it. Shocking that. 

When he walked away after watching it a hundred times you could tell by his face that he still hadn’t made his mind up.

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watching this Rangers v Dortmund match, some thoughts:

Ryan Kent > Jadon Sancho 

I still don't see anything in Bellingham to suggest a transfer for big money

Dortmund cannot defend

It's been another cracking game.

Nah, Bellingham is a maestro. His biggest problem will be himself, his agent, and the people he decides to surround himself with. 

We've seen a lot of young, exciting central midfielders not quite push on like they were expected to;

Camavinga 

De Jong

Milinkovic Savic

Tielemans

Rabiot

Tonali

56 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

The 'race' for 4th place is farcical. 

Man United are the worst I've ever seen them and yet will probably finish 4th.

Arsenal lost the first 3 games of the season when they had injury and covid issues but Arteta seems to have turned the culture around and they don't seem to be as soft a touch anymore. Except when they play us obviously. 

They are 5 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand are in much better form, and have no European football. They have only 3 games left against teams in the top 8. I wouldn't be surprised if they finish 3rd. 

13 hours ago, Daisy said:

Pot to piss in?

They spent shit loads in the summer and were going to buy Diaz

Relative to clubs they’re competing against yes. Conte is one footballs all time biggest spenders on the sly, loves the chequebook and without top 4 at Tottenham he’ll have to manage a different way.

13 hours ago, Anubis said:

They are supposed to be getting some form of further investment in place which will allow them to fund transfers. Reports this was what was agreed with Conte when he came. It wasn't sorted out for January but may be for the summer. However, I'm not sure they'll be able to fund the sort of wholesale changes Conte appears to be cryarsing about.

A deal with the NFL? Yeah he’ll want a whole new first 11 the way he’s bitching.

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watching this Rangers v Dortmund match, some thoughts:

Ryan Kent > Jadon Sancho 

I still don't see anything in Bellingham to suggest a transfer for big money

Dortmund cannot defend

It's been another cracking game.

I’ve always liked Kent, looks a real danger whenever I’ve seen him. Would have been a good option from the bench if we’d kept him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Razoray said:

Arsenal lost the first 3 games of the season when they had injury and covid issues but Arteta seems to have turned the culture around and they don't seem to be as soft a touch anymore. Except when they play us obviously. 

They are 5 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand are in much better form, and have no European football. They have only 3 games left against teams in the top 8. I wouldn't be surprised if they finish 3rd. 

There's always been a decent team buried under there, it was just a matter of getting the right attitude from the players to see games out.

We would have played them this weekend but it's been postponed for obvious reasons so we'll have a game in hand again for a while longer. 

10 hours ago, Aventus said:

There's always been a decent team buried under there, it was just a matter of getting the right attitude from the players to see games out.

We would have played them this weekend but it's been postponed for obvious reasons so we'll have a game in hand again for a while longer. 

I still think Arteta might be a really good coach, but him and Edu are possibly the worst recruitment team in the league. So much money wasted on players who are either shite or just totally unnecessary.