You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, clangers said:

First cracks appearing with Ole leading them to the promised land? I can see him seriously managing expectations after that.

Thought it was interesting last week in the pressers before the season started. 

Klopp, Tuchel and Guardiola all giving it’ll be tougher than ever, tough opponents, hardest season ever blah blah blah.

Solskjaer was giving it “no limit to what this squad can achieve / we’ll be challenging at the top the table”.

Absolutely setting himself up for a fall. 

8D6762B7-90CD-4FD2-959F-4F4B3C22B80F.gif

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Can definitely see Soton going down this year.  Bet Ward-Prowse has a relegation clause in that new contract of his.

If not I’m sure he’ll have a gentleman’s agreement- pretty sure that will work out well. 

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Threw a fiver on Lukaku hat trick thinking he’d rape Ben White and the cunt goes and gets COVID.

Wouldnt be surprised if they know they’ve fucked up already after the Brentford game.

has he got Covid though i reckon Arteta has decided to rest him from facing Lukaku

Just now, bizzle10 said:

has he got Covid though i reckon Arteta has decided to rest him from facing Lukaku

My thoughts exactly.  Good luck protecting your centre back from every lump in the league.  Brentford set the benchmark early, they’re in real trouble there.

Hidious set of signings.  Their defensive record was decent last signing too.  Puts me in mind of when Rodgers skunked money on shite with no idea what to do with them.

1 hour ago, DJLJ said:

Switched over for one minute to see Fernandez complain about a ball being out over the line and then had to switch to the hurling. He is one argumentative cunt I’ll give him that much. 

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Poor finishing 

Unlike Limerick. 3-18, almost all from play in the All Ireland Final was pure exhibition quality from Limerick & Marty Morrissey said it's probably the greatest 1st half display of hurling he's seen in his lifetime. praise indeed. If it was boxing the ref would have stopped it at half time. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Unlike Limerick. 3-18, almost all from play in the All Ireland Final was pure exhibition quality from Limerick & Marty Morrissey said it's probably the greatest 1st half display of hurling he's seen in his lifetime. praise indeed. If it was boxing the ref would have stopped it at half time. 

Yup, Cork is getting thrashed. 

7 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Greatest half of hurling ever played without a doubt imo. Certainly the best ever in an All-Ireland final.