1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Zouma exposed as a real piece of shit. Animal abusers are fucking psychopaths and I'd bet there will be further accusations of him assaulting women or something. 

Doing it in front of his kids as well.

RSPCA can prosecute. Over to them.

"I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret. I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy. They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

Well, yes, loved and cherished apart from that bit where you used one of them as a football.

13 minutes ago, Street Preacher said:

Police aren't doing anything about the Zouma incident apparently. What a fucking surprise. 

Police may not be but I wouldn't be surprised if someone does something to the cunt. 

30 minutes ago, Boss said:

I can't see him being sacked for that. He should be but I'm not sure he will.

First class piece of vile scum. He should be verbally abused everywhere he goes to play his football. 

2 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Wait til Neko hears about this... 

Just read about it this morning. Not seen it, but what a fucking asshole.

4 hours ago, SasaS said:

He is finished now in English football.

Hammers have said they're dealing with it internally which is usually a fine. I think he's injured so by the time he's back it'll be chip paper. 

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hammers have said they're dealing with it internally which is usually a fine. I think he's injured so by the time he's back it'll be chip paper. 

I wasn't entirely serious. Since it's England and a cat, I was expecting everybody to go a bit crazy over this. Poor cat must have been so distressed that when he later found an injured little bird in the garden, it took him almost a minute to bite the bird's head off.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, ralph said:

First class piece of vile scum. He should be verbally abused everywhere he goes to play his football. 

Purrfect solution 

47 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

He's starting for them tonight.

I thought he was injured. Poor from West Ham. May get a few heavy tackles.

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The Newcastle vs Everton game is fun already. Watching the shite trying to play it out from the back is hilarious. 

Michael Keane look like a fish trying to pedal a bike.

Pickford getting stick from the home fans, hopefully it goes to his head and he over tries and fucks up.