You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

I remember the thread on the night. There was only a few of us that were furious about it. Most posters thought it was a spirited display and it was the right decision with the Chelsea game coming up shortly afterwards. It only shifted after we got beat by Chelsea and looked like complete dickheads for doing it.

Rawk we’re banning people.  There was no wait see shit for me, Chelsea result didn’t even come into it.

He threw a champions league game to help with fighting for 4th.  Looking after his own interests as usual.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Rawk we’re banning people.  There was no wait see shit for me, Chelsea result didn’t even come into it.

He threw a champions league game to help with fighting for 4th.  Looking after his own interests as usual.

I remember you being properly pissed off about it. It was a crazy decision.

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Why? Because he did his best for us, ultimately came up short and has always spoken very well of us since, that’s why.

He did what he thought was best for himself.

Fuck him and fuck the horse he rode in on, I think it was called Joe Allen. 

7 minutes ago, fungus said:

Not sure how anyone can hate him as such but he's a very unlikeable individual

He’s always struck me as a wormy 2nd hand car salesman.

Like Swiss Tony.

Being a wonderful technician is like making love to a beautiful woman…

12 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He got a tune out of Henderson, do you disagree?

Mate, he had nothing but league football, a game a week, the best player in the world at the time, and Gerrard pulling the strings in midfield.

His signings were shite and he was an embarrassment with his sound bites.

He threw his best mate under a bus to recruit some second hand coaching team, and thought Benteke was the answer to our problems.

He spent more time in the gym than on the training pitch, so he could look good enough to cheat on his wife.

And that's on top of Real, Villa in the semi, and Stoke away.

He's a fucking cunt.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He got a tune out of Henderson, do you disagree?

After he got appointed for a job well above his station, he dropped his wife, went with the secretary, bleached his teeth and hit the sunbeds.

Some people don’t like such behavior, he also did this.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/landlord-brendan-rodgers-fined-1000-for-leaving-property-in-state-of-disrepair-31157242.html

Personally I never liked him, I had him sussed just a few weeks into his job, death by football my fuckin arse. 

A0149D05-DE18-4359-83ED-A8F986A862F7.png

Had he played a fit Agger instead of that clown Sakho we had won the league in 13/14. 

The Gerrard slip had never happened either as Agger would have brought the ball forward into space breaking Chelsea’s first line instead of a sideways pass.