The mid-table showdown ends in stalemate.

Gray seems to play for 15 mins each half and then disappears. 

7 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Pat Nevin . City playing like this without De Bruyne and no striker, if they get Kane they will be dangerous. Err Jesus started and scored twice?

The media are desperate for Kane to sign for Man City.

5 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Sherwood on Sky panel was wanking over Pep all afternoon, it was cringy as fuck.

surprised he could get his gilet off! 

6 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Sherwood on Sky panel was wanking over Pep all afternoon, it was cringy as fuck.

Infuriating nobody calls the baldy cunt, maybe when he wins his 9th league on the trot the penny might drop with some.

13 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

The media are desperate for Kane to sign for Man City.

Sherwood was saying if City sign Kane it's their league then said if Utd sign Kane he'd say the same. I reckon he hates Spurs. I like how his head looks like it's slowly being crushed, it gets smaller everytime I see him. I like Dawson though, decent pundit. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sherwood was saying if City sign Kane it's their league then said if Utd sign Kane he'd say the same. I reckon he hates Spurs. I like how his head looks like it's slowly being crushed, it gets smaller everytime I see him. I like Dawson though, decent pundit. 

Sherwood looks like the bloke at the end of Beetlejuice. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Agreed on Dawson, he was good last week.

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sherwood is such a bellend he’s box office in my book.

• Upvote 1