21 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Did I read that right? €400m a year just to host some unnamed events? Hmm.

You did indeed. 

I suppose they have to make up for not being in the Super League and being behind PSG and City.

Looks like no one else will win La Liga for years then 

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

You did indeed. 

I suppose they have to make up for not being in the Super League and being behind PSG and City.

Looks like no one else will win La Liga for years then 

Where the fuck is that kind of money coming from then?

7 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Where the fuck is that kind of money coming from then?

It's an American event company that has something to do with the Dallas Cowboys and UFC. Still sounds dodgy as fuck with £33m a month

They also signed a ridiculously high kit deal with Adidas last year too. 

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

It's an American event company that has something to do with the Dallas Cowboys and UFC. Still sounds dodgy as fuck with £33m a month

The kit thing I can understand, as they sold the 2nd most in Europe (though I haven't seen the figures to see whether Adidas would make more from the deal than they've paid in). I really can't see how anyone could justify €400m a year just to hold an event every now and then at a stadium.

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They will end up playing one of their league games in Dallas.

8 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

The kit thing I can understand, as they sold the 2nd most in Europe (though I haven't seen the figures to see whether Adidas would make more from the deal than they've paid in). I really can't see how anyone could justify €400m a year just to hold an event every now and then at a stadium.

Definitely sounds dodgy 

11 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

ghostdogthewayofthesamurai3.png

€33m a month at 60% interest…

There's no legit way Real are getting 400m euros per year for effectively renting out their stadium. An unrealistic 20 events a year at 20m euros at time? Or 10 events at 40m euros a pop? Where are they going to find time to get those events on?

17 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

There's no legit way Real are getting 400m euros per year for effectively renting out their stadium. An unrealistic 20 events a year at 20m euros at time? Or 10 events at 40m euros a pop? Where are they going to find time to get those events on?

Even if they find the time, what kind of events will generate enough money to see a profitable return on your 400m?

Crazy stuff in brazil game with Ali.

He was red carded in 1st half which was then downgraded after a review to a yellow.

He then in injury time was sent off 'again' only for this to happen...

NO PENALTY! Referee Wilmar Roldan has quickly reversed his decision to award a penalty after a VAR review. The Ecuador players are incensed. Confusion here but it seems that referee Wilmar Roldan has changed his mind following the VAR review and downgraded the red card shown to Alisson (Brazil) to a yellow.
90+7'

The referee isn't 100% sure if it's a penalty to Ecuador, he's going to review using VAR.
90+5'

Alisson (Brazil) receives a yellow card. It's his second one in today's match, which means a red card must be shown. He will have an early bath.
90'

There will be a minimum of 5 min. of added time.