Hey, Sky, regarding your Sunday League competition. Eni Aluko is not a legend of the game. In fact, she’s a horrible little Tory shitbag.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

VAR ties itself in knots with the clear and obvious banding. 

Our game - Jota take the ball round the keeper, keeper gets nowhere near it… penalty.

This game - Kane little hand in the back, Silva completely Platoons the contact… no goal. 

By the absolute strictest letter of the law, both might be right decisions. No supporter of the game will say that in the spirit of the game, both were right decisions.

I wonder if VAR had in mind the previous criticism of that other Jota decision v Chelsea 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Hey, Sky, regarding your Sunday League competition. Eni Aluko is not a legend of the game. In fact, she’s a horrible little Tory shitbag.

Her brother was better.

And Torries should be shot.

18 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I wonder if VAR had in mind the previous criticism of that other Jota decision v Chelsea 

You mean Spurs? 

It shouldn’t. That’s 2 wrong decisions, not wrong. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad it was given, I thought they’d ran out of gas and given some of the decisions against us / for our rivals this season it feels a lesser mistake, but still, in the spirit of the game, a absolute minority will think that’s a foul. 

Here we go. We’ve had the goal. Frustration. Bad tackling. And here’s the Azpilicueta shithousing.