Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

 My DAZN subscription runs out soon. $20 CAD/month or $150/year (11.5/90 pounds).

 

Don't know whether to sign up for another year or not, as their contract to show the Prem ends this May.

 

But if they buy BT, presumably that would put them in pole position to get the Canadian rights as well.

 

But if they don't I'll've spent $90 to watch women's CL football and snooker (and I haven't watched the snooker since Bill Werbeniuk died). 


Fuck it, I'll go monthly to the end of the CL season, cancel, then rebuy for a year in August if they do get the Prem.

 

The subscription isn't bad: all the Prem matches and most if not all the CL matches; quality is okay, and they allow you to watch the matches on demand for a few days after.

That seems fantastic , pp, ( Sky Sports which has a majority of the Prem games shown is over £30pm on its own and BT who have a few prem games and the European competitions is another £40 per month )

 

DAZN is new over here and is £7.99 pm for boxing and womens football and can be cancelled at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sir roger said:

That seems fantastic , pp, ( Sky Sports which has a majority of the Prem games shown is over £30pm on its own and BT who have a few prem games and the European competitions is another £40 per month )

 

DAZN is new over here and is £7.99 pm for boxing and womens football and can be cancelled at any time.

It really is a good deal. Particularly the ability to watch the matches on demand for that few days. I've watched a lot of football in the past year.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Burnley have had their game against Leicester postponed. They will probably say its because they are down a striker since selling Wood and nobody will bat an eyelid.

To be fair it was newcastle triggering the player's buy out clause so they didnt have much option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does four players being away at Afcon, two injuries and a suspension mean you can just reschedule the game? 

 

I bet they will magically have enough players for the 2nd leg next Thursday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 people from the top clubs in Belgium, CEO of Anderlecht for instance, coaches, agents etc. involved in getting kickbacks, money under the table, falsifying documents etc. in relation to sales of players. Full list here: https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/division-1a/le-parquet-federal-veut-poursuivre-57-personnes-dans-le-cadre-du-football-gate-61e1830b7b50a639dcbcc375

 

no way this isn’t happening in other countries, questions is just how widespread it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DJLJ said:

56 people from the top clubs in Belgium, CEO of Anderlecht for instance, coaches, agents etc. involved in getting kickbacks, money under the table, falsifying documents etc. in relation to sales of players. Full list here: https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/division-1a/le-parquet-federal-veut-poursuivre-57-personnes-dans-le-cadre-du-football-gate-61e1830b7b50a639dcbcc375

 

no way this isn’t happening in other countries, questions is just how widespread it is. 

Cough, cough Manchester City cough cough cough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

How does four players being away at Afcon, two injuries and a suspension mean you can just reschedule the game? 

 

I bet they will magically have enough players for the 2nd leg next Thursday!

Fuck off 'injuries' blatantly trying to ensure fresh for 2nd leg....no way should this be allowed.

Lets see if it becomes headline news eh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, an tha said:

Fuck off 'injuries' blatantly trying to ensure fresh for 2nd leg....no way should this be allowed.

Lets see if it becomes headline news eh!

Had a feeling they would do something like this. There were rumblings that the were trying to get last night's game off but they probably would have forfeited their home advantage the got from our postponement so the next best option was to play last night, try and get their game against Spurs postponed and rest players for next Thursday.

 

The whole thing is just a shambles now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3 Stacks said:

G-(s)Pott putting Pat Vieira in a tactical chokehold.

How they get these cart horses to play like this is beyond me. Pen for Brighton this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the City side I expected to play.

 

Surely against Lukaku, you need to go with your 2 best centre backs?

 

When did Foden and Grealish last play? 
 

Hopefully Guardiola has tied himself in knots again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why do I pay for sky it seems bt has all the decent games.


Arsenal v Spurs is never normally a bad game and Villa v the mancs could be a decent game. 
 

I agree though, today is game of the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×