Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Deadpan face "hurdy gurdy burdy"

 

Translator "I think he should get a prize for that miss"

This wasnt a bad one either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revised January fixture schedule

 

January 2: A Chelsea 4.30pm KO Premier League

January 6: A Arsenal 7.45pm KO Carabao Cup

January 9: H Shrewsbury Town 2pm KO FA Cup

 

January 13: H Arsenal 7.45pm KO Carabao Cup

January 16: H Brentford 2pm KO Premier League

January 23: A Crystal Palace 2pm KO Premier League

 

van Dijk, Fabinho and Jones also took part in training today as their isolation ends.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Revised January fixture schedule

 

January 2: A Chelsea 4.30pm KO Premier League

January 6: A Arsenal 7.45pm KO Carabao Cup

January 9: H Shrewsbury Town 2pm KO FA Cup

 

January 13: H Arsenal 7.45pm KO Carabao Cup

January 16: H Brentford 2pm KO Premier League

January 23: A Crystal Palace 2pm KO Premier League

 

 


I reckon we’ll take eighteen point from that lot.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/12/2021 at 11:22, Chocoholic said:

 

Hahaha! 

Great story but you'd think his teammates would have realised he wasnt in the dressing room after a couple of minutes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed, and you'd also think that despite not being able to see anything, he would at least be able to hear that there were no shouts from outfield players. But anyway, of such details stories are made, and it provided some relevant humour on Christmas Day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Indeed, and you'd also think that despite not being able to see anything, he would at least be able to hear that there were no shouts from outfield players. But anyway, of such details stories are made, and it provided some relevant humour on Christmas Day.

It is indeed. I wonder if anyone told the crowd!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck this league...fucking leicester the twats...total surrender of a team at man city, but watch it be full strength v us in 2 days time.

 

Fuck this league ... zero integrity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, an tha said:

Fuck this league...fucking leicester the twats...total surrender of a team at man city, but watch it be full strength v us in 2 days time.

 

Fuck this league ... zero integrity.

Having Ndidi and Choudhury on the bench tells you all you need to know about their priorities, especially with how lightweight their midfield now looks. Just watch those two kick us to fuck on Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Some of you will give yourselves aneurysms following what City do.

 

Fuck 'em off, just watch us, enjoy the football and see where we end up.

Yeah fuck’em!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Having Ndidi and Choudhury on the bench tells you all you need to know about their priorities, especially with how lightweight their midfield now looks. Just watch those two kick us to fuck on Tuesday.

Is right

 

And of course that rat Vardy who is on bench today will start Tues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Some of you will give yourselves aneurysms following what City do.

 

Fuck 'em off, just watch us, enjoy the football and see where we end up.

It was hard enough when it was a level playing field (well as level as it can be against them)

 

But what has happened over last few weeks is fucking sickening, unfair and frankly wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game has gone, money is talking louder than ever and the only way to deal with it is to not be arsed. Not one thing City have won has any meaning despite what their fans and pundits and journalist say. Cheats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The game has gone, money is talking louder than ever and the only way to deal with it is to not be arsed. Not one thing City have won has any meaning despite what their fans and pundits and journalist say. Cheats.

But fat cunt martin samuel says this is the new Jerusalem. Clubs can now buy a seat at the top table, fuck the 'legacy' clubs as he calls them. First we had chelsea, then city now newcastle. This is was sport is about and we've all got it wrong.

 

Owners should be allowed to pour as much money into a club as they wish and turn the PL into Bundesliga Mark 2 where only one club dominates and  the others play to be best of the rest.

 

Worra cunt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The game has gone, money is talking louder than ever and the only way to deal with it is to not be arsed. Not one thing City have won has any meaning despite what their fans and pundits and journalist say. Cheats.

I sort of agree. It is nice to get league titles and make it ‘official’ but there’s no question that there’s far more meaning in finishing second behind City than there is in any of their league titles.


It might be uncomfortable for some, but the truth is that if our teams from the 70s and 80s or Ferguson’s Man Utd were forced to compete under these conditions, we’d be talking about sides who had maybe three league titles over a twenty-year period compared to their actual haul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×