People being blamed for the defeat on the GOT match thread:

1. Benitez

2. The ref.

3. Everton team save Gray and St Richarlison.

4. Moshiri.

5. All the fans who didn’t walk out on 27 mins on Monday.

• Upvote 1

Haha. West Ham 0-0 at Burnley. Moyes wants his team to ‘play better’. That’s your job, fool.

Rafa gonna be homeless in the morning. Not even Newcastle would take him now - or would they? A 4-0 thrashing at King Power.

11 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

That Gallagher kid looks a real prospect where do chelsea get all these young kids from ?

Paying them a fortune in wages. Only City can match that. United also paying a fair wedge as do Arsenal. We on other the other hand pay diddly to the youngsters, bar a few special ones. To keep them focused is the mantra. Which is probably fair enough. We'll miss out on a few and a few will leave for others. Like the kid that went to united recently.

6 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

Paying them a fortune in wages. Only City can match that. United also paying a fair wedge as do Arsenal. We on other the other hand pay diddly to the youngsters, bar a few special ones. To keep them focused is the mantra. Which is probably fair enough. We'll miss out on a few and a few will leave for others. Like the kid that went to united recently.

That, plus dodgy practices, hence the FIFA transfer ban not so long ago. 29, I think, transgressions of the rules governing recruitment of young talent. 

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

People being blamed for the defeat on the GOT match thread:

1. Benitez

2. The ref.

3. Everton team save Gray and St Richarlison.

4. Moshiri.

5. All the fans who didn’t walk out on 27 mins on Monday.

Do the Heysel lads get a day off today?

3 minutes ago, DaveT said:

That, plus dodgy practices, hence the FIFA transfer ban not so long ago. 29, I think, transgressions of the rules governing recruitment of young talent. 

You need a bit of that.

5 minutes ago, DaveT said:

I remember being a story in Abramovic´early days after the took Arnesen from spurs as DoF. They basically kidnapped some French kid of the training ground in a helicopter. Wenger and Gylfi levels that.

Benitez throwing Richarlison under the bus, this is magnificent stuff. Benitez has bombed and I will be amazed if he lasts the season. Another manager with a massive pay off,  you hate to see it you really do.

• Like 1

Several PL clubs including Villa and manchester united, reporting covid omicron outbreak which, according to reports could threaten the PL Christmas period schedule.

Spurs have already had games postponed due to their players getting covid.

I hope to fuck the Villa players havent past the virus onto any of our players. But, if some clubs start having games postponed while others have to battle on, it could raise serious integrity issues for the league.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Several PL clubs including Villa and manchester united, reporting covid omicron outbreak which, according to reports could threaten the PL Christmas period schedule.

Spurs have already had games postponed due to their players getting covid.

I hope to fuck the Villa players havent past the virus onto any of our players. But, if some clubs start having games postponed while others have to battle on, it could raise serious integrity issues for the league.

As if the league has any integrity anyway.

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Best postpone AFCON just to be on the safe side. 

Until we don't have any African players at all, to be safe.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bizzle10 said:

That Gallagher kid looks a real prospect where do chelsea get all these young kids from ?

London innit?

1 hour ago, Johnlj said:

Gallagher joined Chelsea when he was 8. I doubt he’s on massive cash at the moment. 

• Upvote 1