43 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Tottenham manager Antonio Conte says that eight players and five members of staff have tested positive for Covid-19 at the club.

Spurs are scheduled to play Rennes in the Europa Conference League on Thursday and Uefa says "the match is due to take place as scheduled".

Must have been partying in Downing Street. 

Rangnick, instead of putting out a decent 11, scoring some goals, keeping a clean sheet, building some momentum, putting on a show for the home crowd, etc., treated it like the first pre-season match of the year.

Strange approach, IMO.

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Hope cuntiho is happy with those cunts. 

Not only is this a case of the grass not being greener on the other side - there isn't even any grass, just green painted concrete. The falls are fucking hard.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Napoli take a 3-2 lead vs Leicester after 53 minutes.

And Madison has just put a sitter off the post.

Not a defensive master-class to this point. 

A Rodgson team being defensively shite, the very idea!

Another Roggo European masterclass as Leicester drop to the European Conference League for an epic shite-off with Spurs.

il_794xN.2488654721_cge4.jpg

He could have fluked through as Legia had a pen against Spartak deep in injury time, but they missed it.

49 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He could have fluked through as Legia had a pen against Spartak deep in injury time, but they missed it.

I did laugh at that. 

57 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Good thing the Premiere League has all the money.

Tottenham and Leicester proving to the world that the Premier League is not just three great sides and 17 turds. 

3 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Tottenham and Leicester proving to the world that the Premier League is not just three great sides and 17 turds. 

Most leagues are full of shite. I dont get it to be honest I think the premierleague is easily the most entertaining.... because it's the only one I watch so that explains that. That said some people seem absolutely desperate to claim its a shit league constantly when the claims for its shitness are pretty much common in every league but the Premier league has one great thing that sets it above all else and that's Liverpool.

I reckon the European champs this year will be an English club again.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Most leagues are full of shite. I dont get it to be honest I think the premierleague is easily the most entertaining.... because it's the only one I watch so that explains that. That said some people seem absolutely desperate to claim its a shit league constantly when the claims for its shitness are pretty much common in every league but the Premier league has one great thing that sets it above all else and that's Liverpool.

I reckon the European champs this year will be an English club again.

Yes, it'll be Bayern or one of the three great English sides.