You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Watching Match Of The Day and City fans singing the “Steve Gerrard slipped on his arse” song the massive weirdos. They’re 2-0 up at the time they’re singing it. Obsessed twats.

I had to refresh the page to double check the date of this post.

Fair enough if they were singing it on Wednesday when they actually played Villa. But today, against a completely different team, while they're winning 2-0?

Absolute nutjobs

38 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Nauseating how good Bernardo Silva has been so far this season. Pep had pretty much thrown him under the bus last season and told him that he could leave. I guess that’s what happens when you bottomless pockets and insane squad depth.

He's a hall of fame level knobhead but he is some footballer to be fair.

53 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Nauseating how good Bernardo Silva has been so far this season. Pep had pretty much thrown him under the bus last season and told him that he could leave. I guess that’s what happens when you bottomless pockets and insane squad depth.

It’s Guardiola’s one (ok maybe he has more than one) motivational tactic. Picks a player, says they can leave, barely picks them for months, then just brings them back and plays them all the time.

Silva got it last season, Sterling had it this season. Even Aguero got it a while back.

Just watching MOTD and everyone's joking about Masuaku trying to cross the ball. I'm not seeing that at all. If it's a cross, it's shite: there's nobody there to cross it to. 

What it really looks like is the Chelsea defenders and keeper switch off for half a second (I mean, it's only Masuaku on the ball, what's the worst that could happen) and he's spotted it, gone for it and struck it magnificently.

Deserves respect.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Jude Bellingham

The England international said: "For me, it wasn't a penalty. You give a referee that has, you know, match fixed before, the biggest game in Germany, what do you expect?"

Watched the highlights of that game and Dortmund were definitely unlucky with the penalty shouts. Marco Rose the coach had to be restrained. That said, their Keystone Cops defending always bites them on the arse versus Bayern and it's what has really hampered them since Klopp left, meaning they've never managed a proper title challenge despite their attacking riches.

19 hours ago, skend04 said:

Fucking hell. Danny Rose is absolutely stealing a living off football. 

Funniest thing about that is Rio Ferdinand saying he was the best defender in the premier league. Not left back, not exclusive to a specific talent - the best defender in the league.

How he gets paid to appear on tv and say things is crazy. 

12 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Just watching MOTD and everyone's joking about Masuaku trying to cross the ball. I'm not seeing that at all. If it's a cross, it's shite: there's nobody there to cross it to. 

What it really looks like is the Chelsea defenders and keeper switch off for half a second (I mean, it's only Masuaku on the ball, what's the worst that could happen) and he's spotted it, gone for it and struck it magnificently.

Deserves respect.

He's seen a raffle, bought a ticket and won.

• Upvote 1