Two very average sides.  Such a shame there are two oil cheats in this league otherwise we’d have surpassed United’s titles

And so ends the 8th-10th place shootout.

Trust in the process. Only Martinelli can hold his head up in that Arsenal team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dandyman said:

Does Rapey boy has special privileges not to go to the bench when he’s subbed?

what a great team player, always fucks off to the dressing room

Didn't celebrate with Fernandes and the players on the first goal either.

15 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Am I being harsh or has Saka gone backwards this year. I know he's young and will have poor patches he looked excellent last year or so. 

He's one of those players where he plays excellent one week and then shit the next. It's probably because of his age.

That was a shit fest. Two bang average sides. Watching that shite and watching us is like footie on a completely different planet. 

We have such great quality. 

For what it's worth, VAR had as much reason to call for a penalty with Maguire's pull back on the Arsenal player. Clear as day. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

He's one of those players where he plays excellent one week and then shit the next. It's probably because of his age.

That and the fact that Arsenal are outclassed all over the field 40% of their matches.

Is Saka actually that good?

He's a tidy little player, quite fast, quite good touch, quite good football brain.  I know he's only a young lad, but I need to see a bit more skill and goals before I can tell if he is going to be really good or just Ok.  

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Two very average sides.  Such a shame there are two oil cheats in this league otherwise we’d have surpassed United’s titles

I think united would probably have won quite a few more too.

7 hours ago, Boss said:

Agree, think the age and probably the lack of a proper holiday and full preseason.

It’s obvious that those two things are one of the main factors behind the current form of Salah and our team as a whole. Klopp has said it a number of times, still it doesnt seem to get noticed much. They are being paid ridiculous money, and people expect them to be robots.

2 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Is Saka actually that good?

He's a tidy little player, quite fast, quite good touch, quite good football brain.  I know he's only a young lad, but I need to see a bit more skill and goals before I can tell if he is going to be really good or just Ok.  

Looks a bit too much like an old style winger to me. Mccoist pointed put he was a few yards too wide when getting the ball a couple of times yesterday. 

Saka's got huge potential, but he's young and being coached by a fella whose CV highlight was being being Guardiola's chief head shiner. Would love to see what Klopp could turn him into.

In a similar vein, it's increasingly apparent that Rashford hasn't realised his potential, having spent his formative years under a variety of awful managers.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Lampard today saying the problem he had at Chelsea was too many players.

Tuchel doesn't appear to be struggling with the same dilemma.

57 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Lampard today saying the problem he had at Chelsea was too many players.

Hahahaha. What a knob