There can be no complaints about that penalty as Guehi led with his arm. Raphinha scores and Leeds are now level with Everton on 15 pts, which in a very tight lower league, is a big jump.

25 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Ah fuck off Leeds 

Not for me....any teams directly above newcastle and directly below the shite winning is a good thing IMO.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nah, Dyche and Burnley can fuck off. Leave them where they are. They've blighted the league for far too long, so hopefully this season could be when their yard dog act runs out of steam. They, along with Newcastle are most likely to stay rooted at the bottom, and who knows what may happen elsewhere as the season unfolds. Would it be too much to ask that another famous pack of dogs also run out of steam?

25 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

This would be great

Newcastle

Burnley 

Leeds

This would be the greatest

Newcastle

Burnley

Everton

Utopia:

Everton

Leeds

Newcastle

I’d be happy to see Newcastle & Everton relegated this season.  Don’t care who the third team is but Burnley fucking off would be nice. 

Watford game paused as fan needs medical attention. Team Doctors and the like helping out with a heart attack apparently. Hopefully they come through.

Watford had started brightly.

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Watford game paused as fan needs medical attention. Team Doctors and the like helping out with a heart attack apparently.

Awful.

Talk on the GF about players keeling over more often - seems like every other week there is now a fan incident.

Just watching the Southampton v Leicester game for now, really enjoying Sue Smith's co-commentary, that's how it's done ladies (and gentlemen).

I wonder if these incidents actually are becoming more common? Or just more reported on due to an apparent change in protocol. 

When I had my season ticket in the old Main Stand, I witnessed somebody getting worked on by Paramedics a few rows back and across from me. They seemed okay after receiving medical assistance. I also witnessed another incident in the Kop but was too far away to see the outcome. 

Anyway, the broader point is that these incidents were dealt with by Paramedics and not club medical staff and were dealt with while the match continued. If you weren't at the match, you likely wouldn't have known that anything happened. 

But, nowadays, the game gets stopped, the players get taken off the pitch and the competing club's medical staff seem to get involved in the medical treatment. That's probably why people are becoming more aware of these incidents. This increased awareness doesn't necessarily mean an increase in the amount of these incidents. 

I can really only remember this stopping the game and taking the players off stuff starting over the summer and this season. So, are we really saying that there apparently hadn't been a medical emergency in a stadium before this season because games weren't being delayed up until then? It doesn't make sense. 

4 minutes ago, Moo said:

Just watching the Southampton v Leicester game for now, really enjoying Sue Smith's co-commentary, that's how it's done ladies (and gentlemen).

Has she given up training racehorses?

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fuck, medical emergency at Southampton now.

Yeah not sure wtf is up here, but at 2 games on the same night seems very strange. Hopefully both gets the treatment needed. 

2 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Yeah not sure wtf is up here, but at 2 games on the same night seems very strange. Hopefully both gets the treatment needed. 

Possibly due to the aging demographics of people attending football matches (the average age of fans has been increasing steadily for a while). Also I wouldn't be surprised if all the working from home and sitting on backsides in front of PC screens with minimal exercise is increasing the liklihood of DVTs

On MOTD just Lineker was saying how the top 3 are miles ahead of rest....

He goes to Murphy and Ashley Williams for their view and Murphy agrees then Williams says 'Man Utd might have something to say/give them something to think about'.....

Lineker virtually laughed at the stupid twat.

Sanchez one cheating cunt. Barely touched on the back of the neck and goes down like he’s been hit with the palm of death.