2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Roy Keane summing up slabhead to a tee...

The worst part of this is that he somehow equates scoring a goal against piss poor opposition to showing people that he’s not a fucking shit defender against anyone remotely decent. I suppose in the mind of a brain dead footballer there is a direct correlation, especially one who obviously believed his own hype.

Just makes every future fuck up even funnier.

16 hours ago, KMD7 said:

I don't know Bruce, a Klopp or Guardiola would get them over the final hurdle (unless it's penalties obviously!)

Not that aforesaid duo would ever likely be in the running but you know.

I initially read this as "a Bruce, Klopp or Guardiola". I was saying KMD7 has a higher opinion of the big headed one than I do

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Razoray said:

I initially read this as "a Bruce, Klopp or Guardiola". I was saying KMD7 has a higher opinion of the big headed one than I do

Ha ha, that could work too though!

8 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

What did he do mate?

A young girl legged it onto the pitch trying to get to him at the whistle and was grabbed by stewards. He went over, had them let her go and gave her his jersey.

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

A young girl legged it onto the pitch trying to get to him at the whistle and was grabbed by stewards. He went over, had them let her go and gave her his jersey.

Brazen nonce behaviour.

• Upvote 1

Fat Frank publicly withdraws himself from contention for the Norwich job and only hours later Dean Smith is due to be announced in the role.

If only Alan Turing was still alive to crack what’s gone on there.

Bellend.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Ah right, fair enough, cheers!

Netherlands throw away a 2 goals lead late on to draw with Macedonia. Huge game against Norway next

other international results boring & predicatble. Europe really needs splitting into 2 sections with only the top tier able to qualify for tournaments but also needs to be promotion & relegation between the 2 sections.  No need for the stupid nations league then so less International games but they'd be still more competitive qualifying games.

5 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Fat Frank publicly withdraws himself from contention for the Norwich job and only hours later Dean Smith is due to be announced in the role.

If only Alan Turing was still alive to crack what’s gone on there.

Bellend.

Brilliant, if only.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This Mbappe lad for France looks good. Hat trick after half an hour 

My grandson rang me today, scored 4 in a 5-3 win. Did 4 different celebrations one of which was Mbappe.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This Mbappe lad for France looks good. Hat trick after half an hour 

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Neco with one for Wales 

Neco scoring a half-hour hat trick will save Liverpool millions in the transfer market…

Perhaps Maguire’s message was to Ole for not listening and playing him up front?

And finally, the Boxing Day results - Spurs still being Spurs.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Add Hendo to the injured list now too.

Sent back from the cunts squad due to injury.

It is just beyond a joke now.

A load have been sent back so probably all pre-arranged with the clubs. 

England's last game is a dead rubber away to San Marino. Southgate might as well take the u21s plus Sir Harold of Kaneshire so he can pad his stats, therefore he can afford to send a load of players back to their clubs.