Most of the football journalists in it were utter, utter scum from what I remember of it. Himself and Bobby Robson were disgracefully treated. 

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I remember when he signed for Leicester and I was talking to a manc colleague who was laughing as I put him in my work fantasy team right from the off, he said he was shite and McTominay was twice the player.

A manc being clueless about everything?. Don't believe you.

31 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Is that the one were Phil Neal is essentially a nodding dog to everything Taylor says? It's almost Mike Bassett levels.

Bradley Walsh on Mike Bassett was supposed to be a parody of Phil Neal. The thing is Phil Neal was already funny and couldn't be parodied.

19 hours ago, Boss said:

Barca in 9th now and Red Ron looks to be on the way out. We should go for Frankie De Jong in the summer.

We ain’t meeting his €9,000,000 a minute package he’s on there.

3 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Most of the football journalists in it were utter, utter scum from what I remember of it. Himself and Bobby Robson were disgracefully treated. 

They took great delight in comparing Taylor to a Turnip.

15 hours ago, El Rojo said:

He had a go at that knowledge Rob Shepherd from the Daily Express in a press conference and he wasn't impressed. They are OK giving it out but can't take any shit back.

25 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

He had a go at that knowledge Rob Shepherd from the Daily Express in a press conference and he wasn't impressed. They are OK giving it out but can't take any shit back.

This Rob Shepherd ....Disgusting football hooligan

Daily Express man jailed for bar bite

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/daily-express-man-jailed-for-bar-bite/

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

FCmWGa2WUAoZgLW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why would a French Lad write to a Spanish speaking Argentine, who famously doesn't speak no ingelsie?

I'm going to say that's photoshopped, or the kids an absolute moron, or both.

13 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

IMG-20211026-WA0016.jpg

Not really true though, Everton scored two so there's at least two on target, Alison had to make a couple of saves in our game. Baldwin had one shot.

Sorry for the pedantry.

On 25/10/2021 at 17:51, El Rojo said:

I caught some of an interview John Barnes was doing with Russell Brand this week. I think he’s promoting a book. Barnesy actually comes across as that rare breed of footballer, articulate, erudite, intelligent. Taylor seemed like a decent person. There was one instance he got on the microphone  at half time in a Watford match and had a go at the Watford fans who were racially abusing Oldham players. It was in the early 80s and Barnes said they were almost desensitised to it then it was so common. Barnes, Blissett etc were completely unaware Taylor had done this until years later as they were in the changing rooms at the time. He did say in reference to that documentary that Taylor was a bit naive in his relationships with the media. Utter cunts to a man.