You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't mind them as a club but they need a complete rethink about how the club operates. They just seem to be happy to be a nice club who stick to their principles of trying to play good football and never seem to be that arsed about getting relegated then coming back up.

They need to be a bit more snide and ruthless. Maybe try fighting to stay in the league to consolidate themselves for a few years then progress like a Brighton have done.

Put some money on the last 10 mins of the Chelsea game, didn't win, but I've watched it back and the ball was literally only in play for 10 seconds between 80.00 and 85.20 mins....

And then in the remaining 5 mins plus 3 injury time there were 5 free kicks, 3 throwins, 1 offside, and 1 goal + celebration.  

In total, the ball was probably active for about 3 mins of the final 13 mins.  

I had £8 on there being over 1.5 goalkicks in the final 10 (turned out to be 13) mins.  Which I thought was a good bet as Norwich were a man down, and Chelsea were shooting for fun.  There were actually zero goalkicks taken in that time as a result of the ball being dead for the majority of it.  

21 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

never seem to be that arsed about getting relegated then coming back up.

I reckon that is a pretty good racket.

They pay Championship level salaries - take a Premier League cut of TV money when they come up, then get a parachute payment when relegated.

They would need to double their wage bill to even have a chance to stay up now.

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Palace vs Saudi Arabia is a good game. Palace are all over them. Their pressing has been spot on. 

Palace are good to watch this year. Vieira is definitely better than I gave him credit for, they look like a well coached team. If he can add some better players (still loads of Hodgson's squad there) they'll be decent.

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fucking hell the clubs that come up from the championship juat get worse and worse. 

The gulf between the PL and Championship just gets wider. It would be easy to just put Norwich's capitulation today as a one off except it isnt, they get snotted almost every week.

Brentford are making a fist of it but will they last the season? It's also weird they are doing the best out of the 3 promoted sides considering they came up via the play off.