12 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Why not? That’s a mad shout!

I just think its unfair. Penalty taker already has a massive advantage to score a goal. If he hits the post/bar he can't score the rebound until another player touches the ball, I just think it should be extended to keeper saving it. No problem with a teammate following in & scoring at all. I also think penalties should be an additional goal column as well but I am a bit quirky

11 hours ago, George Costanza said:

Pathetic penalty decision.  Refs really have no backbone when it comes to VAR.

Also penalty takers should not be allowed to score rebounds imo

Villa have been absolutely woeful.

Erm if you were in charge Xabi wouldn’t have equalised in Istanbul!!!!! You heartless bastard 

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, no. 90th minute goal fucked me. Standard. 

Don't take this the wrong way but it cheers me up slightly to see it is not just me being gaslighted by a vengeful god.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, George Costanza said:

I just think its unfair. Penalty taker already has a massive advantage to score a goal. If he hits the post/bar he can't score the rebound until another player touches the ball, I just think it should be extended to keeper saving it. No problem with a teammate following in & scoring at all. I also think penalties should be an additional goal column as well but I am a bit quirky

I don't think it's too mad, but then you'd miss those wonderful schadenfreude moments when a player misses the penalty, and then balloons the rebound over too.

I'd like to see more indirect free kicks inside the box. If the foul denies a goal scoring opportunity then give a pen. If not, an indirect free kick. I miss seeing 11 men standing on the line as someone blasts it from three yards away.

8 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I don't think it's too mad, but then you'd miss those wonderful schadenfreude moments when a player misses the penalty, and then balloons the rebound over too.

Never heard of the cunt.