Ah, we’ll never learn. Hopefully they have some mis-placed confidence in their ability ahead of Sunday. 

I am surprised how much intensity and anguish some of our fans show on Utd games. I don't even get that enthused with our CL games until the knock out rounds , never mind them lot.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Spurs changing their whole side for the Europa Conference - talk about disrespecting the competition.

Foreign manager- clearly doesn't understand the prestige and tradition of the cups.

There have been volumes written about the relative demise of Real Madrid and Barcelona , but none of them are more damning than a Clasico with two ex-Everton managers in the dugouts on Sunday.

• Upvote 2

Watching Betis-Leverkusen, Fekir's had such a weird career. Very talented player hovering around at a pretty average club in his prime years. I wonder how we would have used him. Thought at the time it would be in a Firmino type position, but I think it would have been a bit how we use Elliott in right midfield. 

28 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Watching Betis-Leverkusen, Fekir's had such a weird career. Very talented player hovering around at a pretty average club in his prime years. I wonder how we would have used him. Thought at the time it would be in a Firmino type position, but I think it would have been a bit how we use Elliott in right midfield. 

Another player I was gutted when we didn't sign him but eventually glad we hadn't. 

The Lazio, Roma, Spurs treble that I almost put a tenner on at a special price of 5/1 would quite easily have been the worst bet of all time. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I hope Jose Mourinho went for a leak at the half and caught his winkie in his zipper.

Nah he sits down for a piss these days