2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Glad I switched off before their equaliser, it was bad enough hearing Savage when they won a throw or corner, can only imagine what he was like for the goals.

He was wanking over Ronaldo's neck muscles.

To be fair they have the players in that squad to turn it on at times in games they also have it in them to be utter dogshit for large parts of the same game

They’ll be like that as long as Gollum stays as manger 

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

As Dave said on the podcast, they have the players to win a game in spite of Solskjaer's tactics, not because of them. 

Yep, the players digging in and playing for pride and getting the odd result like this is keeping him at the wheel.

Paul Scholes of all people on BT bringing a touch of reality to proceedings. Pointing out it's only Atalanta they beat who had 5 players missing and a defender who had to go off and that a better team would have been well out of sight. And they wouldn't get away with it against Liverpool and City 

Anyone notice Savage having a swipe at Carragher and his 'Ronaldo was a better signing for the Premier League comment'.

Haha, thick cunt. 

6 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

As Dave said on the podcast, they have the players to win a game in spite of Solskjaer's tactics, not because of them. 

Of course they do. They are capable of scoring goals against anyone, due to a number of top class attacking players. When given space to counter attack they’re one of the best teams around, which is logical as counter attacking into open spaces doesnt take any sort of structure or tactical knowledge.

Due to this they could beat anyone on a given day. But they’re total lack of structure and balance means that they’ll always be likely to concede, and against top quality opposition, like us, they could also be slaughtered.

As soon as Rashford scored I knew they would win. Italian club teams have the backbone of a Jellyfish.

While I want them to lose every fucking game, a team that can bring off the bench Sancho (£70m)  Pogba (£90m) and Cavani (freebie but prob on £300k a week) is obviously under performing given the players at their disposal.  The longer Solskjaer stays at United the better it is for us & others.  He's clearly out of his depth and basically just a cheerleader. He'll get it right sometimes just because of the players they have but I can't see them winning anything anytime soon

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Paul Scholes of all people on BT bringing a touch of reality to proceedings. Pointing out it's only Atalanta they beat who had 5 players missing and a defender who had to go off and that a better team would have been well out of sight. And they wouldn't get away with it against Liverpool and City 

Scholes is very critical of Ole isn’t he?

1 minute ago, Em City said:

Anyone notice Savage having a swipe at Carragher and his 'Ronaldo was a better signing for the Premier League comment'.

Haha, thick cunt. 

I liked his "Watch Maguire's movement" for the equaliser, as the replay shows him rooted to the spot. He's moving into Crooks territory for me now, funny rather than infuriating.

And I thought Istanbul was the greatest of all come backs, those cunts at home beating the mighty atlanta. Wow 

Cunts. 

• Upvote 1