1 minute ago, niallers said:

Every cunting shot Brentford hit against us went in. They couldn't score in the proverbial brothel tonight, as hard as they're trying! It's a funny old game

Every deflection went their way too. In exactly the same situations. 

A combination of bad luck, shit finishing, great keeping, and a fucking atrocious decision has cost Brentford there. 

I think any "they didn't try as hard as they did against us" type arguments are utter nonsense though.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

A combination of bad luck, shit finishing, great keeping, and a fucking atrocious decision has cost Brentford there. 

I think any "they didn't try as hard as they did against us" type arguments are utter nonsense though.

Yeah, they put everything into both games. Deserved to win tonight, ridiculous that they lost. 

Hopefully the World Club Cup being postponed until January will fuck them up. They have to play us, City and Spurs in January as well as two possible FA Cup games and a League Cup semi final. 

Only problem is Mane and Salah will miss a couple of our games with AFCON.

A season's worth of luck for Mendy and Chelsea in that game. Tuchel's bores looked remarkably drained in the last fifteen to twenty minutes. He's geared them up to play on the break once they have the lead but they seem to lack the energy that game needs. Fuck 'em, anyway - long way to go and we have to keep our level up.

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah, they put everything into both games. Deserved to win tonight, ridiculous that they lost. 

Hopefully Brentford stay up at the expense of Newcastle, Leeds or Burnley. 

I think Norwich have already reserved their relegation space. 

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

Hopefully the World Club Cup being postponed until January will fuck them up. They have to play us, City and Spurs in January as well as two possible FA Cup games. 

Only problem is Mane and Salah will miss a couple of our games with AFCON.

Think the World Club Championship has been postponed as it was due to be held in Japan. No revised date set yet as far as I know.

4 hours ago, niallers said:

United fans have been singing that fucking oles at the wheel dirge since the goal. My fucking word it's painful yet highly amusing. If the fans don't turn on him, they'll keep him for years

18724941-0F27-4DBD-A4A6-04F9A0B9479C.gif

24 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Hopefully Brentford stay up at the expense of Newcastle, Leeds or Burnley. 

I think Norwich have already reserved their relegation space. 

Burnley and Newcastle are only a point ahead of Norwich.

I thought Taylor fucked Brentford there at the end. Falls for Mendy and James going down when there was fuck all wrong with them, and then fails to add this time wasting on. He did the same in our match against Chelsea, maybe he’s got a few quid on them to win the league.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

The last 20 minutes they looked like the team that faced us.

31 minutes ago, Frank Dacey said:

Apparently 50,000 Chelsea fans signed a petition to get Anthony Taylor tken off this game after he sent James off against us.

Shows how stupid they are. He didn’t see the handball, useless cunt that he is, it was VAR that drew his attention to it, and having seen it on the screen he had no option but to send him off. 

1 hour ago, Frank Dacey said:

Apparently 50,000 Chelsea fans signed a petition to get Anthony Taylor tken off this game after he sent James off against us.

Even though for the whole of the second half whilst down to 10 men Taylor never awarded one free kick against Chelsea .