Who the fuck was he laughing with at the end there?  Not a good look no matter who, just intrigued as it seemed to be directed to someone on the pitch. An odd one.

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Jake Humphrey doesn't half talk some absolute bollocks. Stealing a living.

Utter gobshite. My mate works for BT and works with him quite a bit, he stood outside Goodison and said "are all the houses round here as small as this?" arrogant norwich prick 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

I assume you mean the calendar year?

If we beat them convincingly at the end of this month I can’t see him lasting until Christmas. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Utter gobshite. My mate works for BT and works with him quite a bit, he stood outside Goodison and said "are all the houses round here as small as this?" arrogant norwich prick 

What a knobhead.

11 minutes ago, Moo said:

Who the fuck was he laughing with at the end there?  Not a good look no matter who, just intrigued as it seemed to be directed to someone on the pitch. An odd one.

Himself on the big screen 

12 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I hate him almost as much as I hate Jeremy Vine.

I reckon Vine knows exactly what he is. Humphrey, meanwhile, is blissfully unaware he's Alan Partridge's retarded brother, stripped of humour and kicked through Topman.

Just now, Moo said:

An Everton player wasting time I assume. He's trying to give off an persona of someone totally in control and this is all part and parcel of the road back to the top. When he's sacked his next job is back in Norway,  that's the reality of the guy they have in charge.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

If we beat them convincingly at the end of this month I can’t see him lasting until Christmas. 

Considering we put 4 past them with Williams and Phillips in defence in May, I expect nothing less than 3 points later in the month. 

If he is going to get sacked then I hope we humiliate them, they sack him and spend months trying to get a decent manager then give it to Ronaldo to appease all their bellend spoilt twat fans. Then he's a fucking disaster too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

They'll give him until the end of the season unless things turn disastrous, which they won't because as we know he can always pull a result out of the bag when he really needs it.

30 minutes ago, Moo said:

He saw the camera up in his grid and he got self-conscious all of a sudden. Then he tries to pull a Fraudiola and starts acting up purely for the cameras, so the world can see what a great bloke and a great manager he really is.

Only problem is, no fucker was remotely fooled, once a cunt, always a cunt

Friend gives Chris Wood a yellow when it should have been red. Another good, honest challenge from Burnley…