Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

On this evidence Utd are fucking shit, Fernandes is a cry arsing little rat and Villareal need to have goals for their dominance.

 

2 nil to Ole.

 

Exactly, theyll win this tonight as Villareal can't finish and United will end up getting one or two second half.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

 

Exactly, theyll win this tonight as Villareal can't finish and United will end up getting one or two second half.

Keeps ole in a job will do me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Villarreal are missing their two best attacking players through injury. Moreno and Chukwueze. 

 

The lad Día on the bench is quite an interesting forward, 3 Stacks probably knows more about him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Villarreal are missing their two best attacking players through injury. Moreno and Chukwueze. 

 

The lad Día on the bench is quite an interesting forward, 3 Stacks probably knows more about him. 

Good Ligue 1 forward. Was scoring  15 goals last season for a not very good attacking team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Since I made ronaldo my ff captain he's been garbage. Give me some credit 

If ever anyone deserves  a TLW fridge magnet it’s you

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mark M said:

If ever anyone deserves  a TLW fridge magnet it’s you

You hearing this @dave u ? Or too busy hobnobbing on the golf course

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×