Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just take the rest of the season off Norwich. Spare yourselves the pain and give yourselves time to adjust to the inevitable. Go on, fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Nice finish from Antonio. Fuck off Leeds scummers.


Yep, always the victim, let’s hope we don’t see them again for another 20 years. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Watford’s second goal disallowed. Fuck you VAR.

Burnley’s goal disallowed. Well done VAR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

norwich are literally a pointless football club


Well, they have an exciting season every other season.

 

Everton on the other hand…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarr banging in the goals these days. Should have nabbed him when they went back down to the Championship. We’re pretty damn good at identifying affordable attackers before others. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ronnie Whelan

 

All-time Leeds XI

 

Martyn

Reaney Hunter Charles Cooper

Lorimer Bremner Giles E.Gray

Clarke Jordan

 

I’ve not seen a lot of John Charles, but it doesn’t seem right to not include him in an all-time Leeds team, so he’s in on reputation alone.

 

Best home shirt and best away shirt:

 

33120D79-DFCE-4F6D-86FF-181B73337E23.jpeg

B7035902-5B23-4AA6-8C45-0DBE8331E97B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great side. Would have gone for Charlton and put Charles up front instead of Jordan. Madeley sub. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, aws said:

Another great side. Would have gone for Charlton and put Charles up front instead of Jordan. Madeley sub. 

I considered playing Charles up front, but Joe Jordan would be an excellent foil for Clarke. Plus, I once met him and he had the firmest handshake I’ve ever experienced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

@Ronnie Whelan

 

All-time Leeds XI

 

Martyn

Reaney Hunter Charles Cooper

Lorimer Bremner Giles E.Gray

Clarke Jordan

 

I’ve not seen a lot of John Charles, but it doesn’t seem right to not include him in an all-time Leeds team, so he’s in on reputation alone.

 

Best home shirt and best away shirt:

 

33120D79-DFCE-4F6D-86FF-181B73337E23.jpeg

B7035902-5B23-4AA6-8C45-0DBE8331E97B.jpeg

Ferdinand and Charlton at CB. Move Charles up front instead of Jordan. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gumsy said:

Chelsea had 0 shots on target and 0 shots off target? Wtf?

They were battered.  Tuchel  went full shithouse from the start as he did against us though City were excellent from the off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Ferdinand and Charlton at CB. Move Charles up front instead of Jordan. 

Ferdinand didn’t play enough games for Leeds for me to consider him for an all-time team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ferdinand didn’t play enough games for Leeds for me to consider him for an all-time team.

And he’s a cunt too. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

@Ronnie Whelan

 

All-time Leeds XI

 

Martyn

Reaney Hunter Charles Cooper

Lorimer Bremner Giles E.Gray

Clarke Jordan

 

I’ve not seen a lot of John Charles, but it doesn’t seem right to not include him in an all-time Leeds team, so he’s in on reputation alone.

 

Best home shirt and best away shirt:

 

33120D79-DFCE-4F6D-86FF-181B73337E23.jpeg

B7035902-5B23-4AA6-8C45-0DBE8331E97B.jpeg

Lovely side that! Their 60s/70s team was pretty outstanding to be fair.

 

Gary Kelly mustn't be far off. I liked their title winning midfield in the 90s but no chance any of them are getting in that team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Lovely side that! Their 60s/70s team was pretty outstanding to be fair.

 

Gary Kelly mustn't be far off. I liked their title winning midfield in the 90s but no chance any of them are getting in that team.

 

Yep, Strachan, Gary Mac, Batty and Speed were a very solid unit but Bremner, Giles and Lorimer were more successful over a longer period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

@Ronnie Whelan

 

All-time Leeds XI

 

Martyn

Reaney Hunter Charles Cooper

Lorimer Bremner Giles E.Gray

Clarke Jordan

 

I’ve not seen a lot of John Charles, but it doesn’t seem right to not include him in an all-time Leeds team, so he’s in on reputation alone.

 

Best home shirt and best away shirt:

 

33120D79-DFCE-4F6D-86FF-181B73337E23.jpeg

B7035902-5B23-4AA6-8C45-0DBE8331E97B.jpeg

My under 11 school team used to wear the white one. No idea why.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×