5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I always take the positives and the reception the Utd fans gave Gollum cheered me up no end 

Fuckwits and fuckwit.

Nothing to see there.

Just now, Scott_M said:

When does players coming on just to take a penalty (shoot out or otherwise) ever seem to work? They always seem to miss.

The mancs aren’t great though. They’ve struggled against average sides. Fixtures get tougher for them in upcoming weeks. 

24th October. Their first proper test.

Got to love this 'zero carbon' Super Sunday when the vast majority of players playing will own supercars and fly in private jets.

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or does Tuchel prefer Kovacic over Kanté. Kovacic was injured at the end of last season so Kante got in but before that he was playing less than the other 2. 

Obviously he will play a lot of games but I'd prefer if Tuchel leaves him out. 

1 minute ago, Razoray said:

Is it just me or does Tuchel prefer Kovacic over Kanté. Kovacic was injured at the end of last season so Kante got in but before that he was playing less than the other 2. 

Obviously he will play a lot of games but I'd prefer if Tuchel leaves him out. 

Maybe he doubts him on the fitness front. He does seem to get injured a lot. 

4 minutes ago, aws said:

Maybe he doubts him on the fitness front. He does seem to get injured a lot. 

Sure I read Kante was a doubt with a knock. 

Very Ole result that. On the surface, a solid 3 points against an above average premier league team away from home with Lindgaard redeeming himself thanks to the motivational talks from the little goblin since they got fucked over by the Young Boys. The kind of result Sir Alex used to get on the road bla bla bla.

The truth is that they have a lot of weak points that will be exposed enough throughout the season to stop them win a title. Big games against top teams with the odd mad result here and there.

They aren't finishing ahead of us unless we have a gigantic injury crisis. Yeah I know before anyone says anything....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Nice boring nil-nil isn’t the worst result here.

Spurs win in a demoralising way for Chelsea, they are playing for sixth, they don't have any chance of higher.