You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Looks a player. Hindsight and all that, but surprised that a club in a bigger league didn't take a punt on him. 

Ange must have clocked him from the J League. 4 goals in two games. He looks a player but bigger tests will come and he will be a marked man. That said, he's easily the best player on the planet and fuck them lot it's gonna be a war. Celtic will win the league this season. Put your sushi on it. hayy-yaaa pphhhwwooaaarrrrr 

16 hours ago, Pidge said:

Just seen that Coventry were back in the Ricoh today. Good for them.

Bunch of cunts coventry fans. When to a couple of games at Highfield Road, if you think Stoke is bad, etc.

Watched the game yesterday and there was some gammon giving it large, beardy cunt with glasses in his 40's, jumped the pitchside wall to celebrate with the players when they equalised. Copper had his number though because when they scored the added time winner, he raced down the line pointing at the cunt telling him not to encroach.

I remember a game a Highfield Road when one of theirs snapped Harkness' leg then while he's on the deck in agony, kicks the ball onto his broken leg. Then the coventry fans start screaming to get harkness off because he's not really injured.

Biggest bunch of cunts Ive come across and hope they end up bankrupt.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Bunch of cunts coventry fans. When to a couple of games at Highfield Road, if you think Stoke is bad, etc.

Watched the game yesterday and there was some gammon giving it large, beardy cunt with glasses in his 40's, jumped the pitchside wall to celebrate with the players when they equalised. Copper had his number though because when they scored the added time winner, he raced down the line pointing at the cunt telling him not to encroach.

I remember a game a Highfield Road when one of theirs snapped Harkness' leg then while he's on the deck in agony, kicks the ball onto his broken leg. Then the coventry fans start screaming to get harkness off because he's not really injured.

Haha, appreciate the passion.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Yep up there with Stoke as a pure gammon haven. An exes dad lived in Nuneaton…. Fuck me it’s like a BNP holiday camp 

On 09/08/2021 at 13:01, dockers_strike said:

Forest fans are twats as well.

Most Midlands clubs have knobhead fans who seem to despise scousers. 

Going to Villa Park for the semi final against Wycombe and one coach got delayed and the majority of them sat by me.  Two of the stewards said "you would think they learnt their lesson a few years ago turning up late to a game"

They were very lucky no one battered them.

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Chelsea supporters boo’ing Alberto Moreno in the Super Cup.

To be fair, they also boo’d their own players taking the knee.

That's because they're a bunch of cunts

• Upvote 1

Just now, Scott_M said:

Hmmm. I think I need to see it again.

Obviously won the ball first, but I think it could be classed as excessive force & out of control. 

Then you might as well ban sliding tackles all together.  Couldn’t have won it cleaner.

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Thought despite the scoreline Chelsea actually looked a bit rubbish. 

They haven't got their real first team out there though.

Missing Azpilacueta, Thiago Silva, James, Chilwell, Jorghino and the incoming Lukaku.

Just now, Grinch said:

Then you might as well ban sliding tackles all together.  Couldn’t have won it cleaner.

As I said, I need to see it again. I don’t deny he won the ball first, I thought his trailing leg looked off the floor, which would be out of control.