You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sunderland Till I Die on Netflix 

Yeah seen all the amazon ones Sunderland, Leeds, Spurs even the Juve one.

Sunderlands the best of the bunch especially season 2 if only for Charlie Methven getting pissy at the people counting tickets and trying to turn Sunderlands first game into a night at Amnesia.

14 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Sunderlands the best of the bunch especially season 2 if only for Charlie Methven getting pissy at the people counting tickets and trying to turn Sunderlands first game into a night at Amnesia.

Haha exactly. Horrible fella him but pure unintentional Brent 

40 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yup, it absolutely suits him. He has always given more importance to money rather than playing so there is nothing better than this move. 

Los Angeles FC will be happy to just have him there and pay him lots of money. Perfect move for the bastard.

3 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Yup, it absolutely suits him. He has always given more importance to money rather than playing so there is nothing better than this move. 

Los Angeles FC will be happy to just have him there and pay him lots of money. Perfect move for the bastard.

And why not. If you can get stupid figures, take it.

He's obviously not arsed about regular top level football.

On 25/06/2022 at 14:11, TD_LFC said:

I know Jurgen quickly dismissed any idea of it but I wish we'd do one. I love seeing the behind the scenes clips from Inside Anfield/Training.

• Downvote 1

On 28/06/2022 at 20:28, Aventus said:

I know Jurgen quickly dismissed any idea of it but I wish we'd do one. I love seeing the behind the scenes clips from Inside Anfield/Training.

Nah I'm not a fan. I'm sure ours would be superb with the decent characters we've got in the side and staff but fuck me some of them programmes are cringe inducing. 

That one with Brendan Rodgers was fucking embarrassing. 

The tranny reportedly telling mancs he wants to leave.

I am of course no lover of those rats but you can bet life he is putting his record of playing in 20 seasons of european cup or whatever it is ahead of the club who pay his wages....the fucking narcissistic prick.

30 minutes ago, an tha said:

The tranny reportedly telling mancs he wants to leave.

I am of course no lover of those rats but you can bet life he is putting his record of playing in 20 seasons of european cup or whatever it is ahead of the club who pay his wages....the fucking narcissistic prick.

He's played in champion teams for his entire career. Like asking Lewis Hamilton to drive a Fiat Punto.

• 2 weeks later...