You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actually fuck England fans though. They're such fucking pricks. If we can build a country I'm actually proud of, that doesn't have a monarchy, that doesn't have a perpetual Tory government, and have a corrupt connection between media, politics, and business then I might give a flying fuck about the anthem, but until then you can fuck off, and then when you get there you can fuck off some more. 

• Upvote 14

11 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Actually fuck England fans though. They're such fucking pricks. If we can build a country I'm actually proud of, that doesn't have a monarchy, that doesn't have a perpetual Tory government, and have a corrupt connection between media, politics, and business then I might give a flying fuck about the anthem, but until then you can fuck off, and then when you get there you can fuck off some more. 

You mean like Canada? 

It feels like everything has gone wrong,

Since Canada came along,

Blame Canada, 

Blame Canada,

It’s not even a real country anyway

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Irrelevant like but before my Dad moved to England, he used to watch Hearts everywhere. He always said Ferguson was an even snider player than he was manager.

Actually, Dad took me to Mo Johnston’s Rangers debut at Ibrox. I was too young at the time to realise what was happening but Dad & Grandad said the Rangers fans gave him shit all game.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Irrelevant like but before my Dad moved to England, he used to watch Hearts everywhere. He always said Ferguson was an even snider player than he was manager.

Actually, Dad took me to Mo Johnston’s Rangers debut at Ibrox. I was too young at the time to realise what was happening but Dad & Grandad said the Rangers fans gave him shit all game.

Watch this

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

SCOUSE NATION¡!!!!!!

National drink would be Long Island Iced Tea!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

I skimmed that and my main takeaway is Souness looks like a baddy in an 80’s straight to video action movie.

Played like one for them and all. Fair play to him for standing up to the bigoted twats though 

18 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I think it was in Kennys autobiography that I read he had the nickname ‘razor elbows’ or something along those lines.

I always get the feeling the whole England setup has no respect for Liverpool players. Carragher was treated like shit, Gerrard was often played out of position, Trent has hilariously had to 'prove himself' to be able to play with what is essentially largely a championship level squad, Gomez was literally vilified for having the temerity to be scratched on the face by the little bitch that Sterling is. Owen was basically 'adopted' by England on the condition that he distance himself from club football during all press conferences. It's an utterly bizarre situation and to be honest I don't give a flying fuck about them winning or not. 

I briefly entertained England when Southgate came on the scene and the setup seemed to have ditched the billy big bollocks era of Lampard, Rooney and Terry, but the way he's treated Trent and our lads has been shit.

I showed them my hand, and they slapped it away. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Some game this national league play off final on BT. Solihull have just gone 1 up against Grimsby on the stroke of half time but it's been a cracker. Still gutted Wrexham aren't here @Tj hooker !

Yeah agree hopefully they go straight up next season I'd imagine the owners will make money available as well 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah agree hopefully they go straight up next season I'd imagine the owners will make money available as well 

Yeah I reckon they will. New stand built for the following season as well isn't it?