You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

49 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Horse Racing, the notably clean, corruption and controversy-free sport. 

Obviously not, I'm on about the overall image of the sport and the comittment of jockeys, it just seems a more decent atmosphere as opposed to footy though saying that more and more tossers are going to the races now and probably not interested in it. 

Society on the whole i suppose. 

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Obviously not, I'm on about the overall image of the sport and the comittment of jockeys, it just seems a more decent atmosphere as opposed to footy though saying that more and more tossers are going to the races now and probably not interested in it. 

Society on the whole i suppose. 

PEDS. They are all on the juice, everyone.

If it couldn't be Everton then probably better that it was Burnley being relegated than Leeds. At least Leeds can be entertaining to watch sometimes.

Arsenal hammering Everton was probably the most predictable result of the day other than City winning. Current Arsenal are the kings of the meaningless win when they've already blown it, and current Everton are a team you just know would have been patting themselves on the back since clinching safety and would put in the bare minimum of effort in this game. No doubt Arsenal's players were celebrating every goal as though they'd just won the league.

Annoying that West Ham couldn't win at Brighton after being a goal up. Could have condemned United to the ignominy of playing in the Europa Conference League for a season. Not really a surprise that United didn't seem to have much interest in ensuring they avoided that date themselves as they lost yet again. 

24 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Gerrard's substitution of Coutinho after he scored must have been inspired by Houllier's substitution of Hamann back in the day... 

Yeah I've just noticed that.  

72 mins, they're 2-0 up, and Coutinho is replaced by Marvellous Nakamba.  Within 9 minutes they're 3-2 down. 

No questions from me your honour. 

12 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Wasn't expecting anything from Villa but why oh why did Gerrard take off Coutinho? Seemed like the perfect player to keep on as Villa needed breakaway efforts in the last 20 mins. 

Call me Johnny Conspiracy, but I think City manufactured this last day 'miracle' story for what would otherwise have been a mundane league win. 

Something not quite sitting right. 

On 22/05/2022 at 18:29, ZonkoVille77 said:

Great to see the back of Burnley actually. Anti-football shithouse club. At least the promoted sides try to play ball.

Could be the end of Burnley altogether according to some of my mates that work in finance. They owe Macquarie bank over £100 million.